Chapter 1-Prologue

It was the World Academy's first year allowing the 2P's to attend their school. Nyos had been let in long ago, acting like siblings to their originals. Letting the 2Ps, however, was predicted to be a problem. No one knew what they would do, they were by far the most unpredictable people in the world. Or so the world thought.

One week before the 2ps were let out to settle down in the dorms in the world campus, Oliver Kirkland, 2p England, called a 2P world meeting. Most 2ps decided to attend. Some were scared and wanted comfort. Some were bored and wanted something to do. Some just respected Oli enough to show up of their own will. So, for one reason or another, every 2p that was heading off to school was there. I would name them all, but that would take time, and our story has a only few main players. Oliver, one of our main characters. Francois, Oliver's boyfriend and sometimes husband. Allen and Matt, Oliver's 'children' who he loved more than the world. The meeting room was bustling, people picking fights, smoking, and drinking. Oliver cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"So," the pink brit started, "We are heading off to school. This is a once in a lifetime chance. We finally proved that we are trusted enough to attend the world academy with the others." He smiled, proud of all of the 2ps. "Now, I know most of you want us all to stick together, and stay in our comfort zones, but I think we should make an effort to get to know our 1ps and--"

Allen interrupted. "Why should I get to know my 1p? I Already know everything about him, he likes burgers and being loud." The room murmured in agreement, before being cut off by Oliver again.

"And America thinks he knows everything about you, you are violent and like baseball. That's all he needs to know about you if that's all you need to know about him." Oliver tried to explain. "He doesn't care that you are gender fluid, or that you are vegan, or even that you came from the civil war. If you only see him as burgers and eagles, he will only see you as Baseball Bats and Violence," Oliver faced the whole room again, addressing all of the 2ps. 

"If we want a chance, a way to permanently leave the Mirror Realm, we need to be accepting of the 1ps. I know it's difficult, especially since...." A dark, torturous shadow passed over his face, quickly passing, but noticed by everyone. He took a deep breath, sighing it back out, gathering back his nerves. "Anyways, we can't deny that back then... they did have their reasons. But we have changed, and so have they. Let's use this opportunity to prove that 2ps are more than meets the eyes, and better than the murderers we represent." He put back on an optimistic smile, putting the room at ease. "So, Let's do our best, and Let's leave the Mirror World Forever!" Oliver's optimistic Attitude brought a smile to everyone's face, resulting in a cheering room that was ready to take on anything.