Chapter 3

I awake to a big blast from outside of the room. I take a peek and see alot of white mask dragging alot of the operators to vans outside. I grab my mk11 and set it up on the window frame. I load two tracer round into the weapon and shoot one white mask in the leg and the van with my sister's in them. They got every other operator except for me. This will be some fun just wait. Before they left the area I got my lazer connected with a special white mask soldier or leader. That should stay on them till I get there. I check my wrist monitor and there on the move. I put my gear on and decide to use ela scorpion just for the ammo count. I get my 1911 and get to my car. I tail behind them and even was able to ram one of the cars off the road and blow them up with a grenade. I continue driving till the pu up to a warehouse.

Ela POV

All the operators where in a big warehouse. I look around and see something shine outside the window but I was hit before I could figure out what is was.

W/M: listen here, I'm going to make you all suffer for the rest of your useless lives

He grabbed Monika by the hair and made her stand up.

Marius: don't fucking touch her you scum

I didn't know jäger had that much fire in him. The white mask raised a gun to her head and started a countdown

W/M: 3...2..1...

*bang*

Logan POV

Dang, I can't believe it. I hit that guy in the teeth. I move away from my spot and up to a door and use ela's gun to make entry. I enter the room there held in and shove on of the guys to the ground.

Logan: you forgot the one person who you needed to get

I take the pin out of a grenade but keep the handle in there. I remove there mask and see he's bleeding alot

W/M: kill me

Logan: ok

I put the grenade in his mouth and puts him out of the room.

Logan: ok so who wants to go eat because I haven't had breakfast and this happens when I'm hungry

I cut mark out of the ropes and hand him my knife to cut the others out. I stand with my m1911 drawn on the door. On guy opened the door just to catch a bullet to the legs.

Logan: if you can't stand up and walk out of here then your dying here

He tried crawling away but I stood on his arms breaking it in the process

Logan: walk not crawl

He tried his best to leave but couldn't

Logan: I'll give you mercy this once, Gustave help him out.

Gustave: why

Logan: because i said so plus he's just a distraction. Ela catch

I tossed her scorpion to her and my phone with the tracker on it. I walked out side. There was three guys waiting for me and put two shots into my chest. I fell back and the suicide bomber was making his way inside. With all my energy I was able to steady my breathing and dump my mag from my 1911 into his head. The two others dragged me to the car the have and put me in the back. Before they can take my gun I load a tracker bullet into my pistol and shoot myself in the leg. The throw my guns to the ground and shove me into the trunk.

Ela POV

It's been a little bit since Logan left so I decide to cheap for him. When I walked outside I seen the blood of a suicider and Logan's guns. I was in tears as I put his guns on my back and in my holster. Zofia came outside as I look down at Logan's pistol. My mide was scrambled and zofia placed a hand on my shoulder.

Ela: what do you want zo

Zofia: Harry wants us all in there to tell us about what's going on

Ela: tell him I don't care

I get the idea to check the tracker and I see a new target.

Ela: want to get our brother back

Zofia: let's see what Harry wants and see what he says

Ela: ok

We walk back inside and I sit down looking at the tracker.

Logan POV

W/M: you work us now

Logan: no the fuck I dont!!!

W/M: get the injection

Scientist: yes sir

Logan: do your worst bitch

W/M: we have something in store for you

The last thing I felt was something poke me in the neck before I blacked out