1

Shéyaa's Pov

I watched as Kentrell walked into the school with his gang mean mugging like usual. That shit look so fucking attractive well at least on his other people do that shit and it be looking like they woke up mad as hell.

"Right so I been fucking with this little demonic boy right lemme say he gives the best head on lucifer (what was really said slatttttttt++**💕❌🤮)" Jordan said rubbing his hands I don't even know what we was talking about but alright.

"Yea cause he really be sucking the SOUL outta ya dick" Jay said (Critch not almighty). "He might just be, he be having my toes curling and shit and let me tell you about the face he makes afterwards like this shit finna sound mad gay but he be smiling with spit all over his mouth I just be kissing him cause that shit so sexy to me" he said I know we some niggas but damn he telling all his business.

"I'm trying to be like that with Dimitri but he too shy but Dexter be so good at it now them together I know that'll be a movie" he said making Taymor dap him up. "You already know I be having Zion and Nicholas at the same time they some freaks like one time I thought Nicholas was finna swallow my kids but these nasty niggas started making out and then they both swallowed my kids" he said with a smile.

These niggas real life need to keep some shit to themselves. "Y'all niggas real life gay except for you Shéyaa but I got a kid coming I don't know what i'm finna do guys" Artist said I won't tell them i'm gay cause that ain't they business. "You see if you was gay you wouldn't be going through this" Jay said. "How you know the kid that's she going to have is yours not to say she a hoe or anything but she is she even asked Nick if he could fuck her even though everyone know he's gay" Taymor said making us all nod that girl had got mileage on her even too much Jordan won't even fuck and he okay with girls with a little mileage.

"I know it gotta be my kid she hasn't cheated on me since we got out of our break" I shook my head cause why when he said that his lil shawty sent me nudes saying 21 come to the janitor closet and savage on my pussy. "Yeah I don't know about that you should go to the janitor closet cause she said she got a surprise for me" I said and then he went anger ridden all in his face.

"Damn he really finna be cheated on for the 16th time when he gonna learn then he finna hop on snap and make a rap about it sad case" Taymor said making us all laugh.

"Bro why my nigga so fine" I said he was showing off his new grills by flashing his beautiful smile. "Wait Shéyaa you gay since when" Jay said. "Oh I said that shit out loud i'm not gay. Kentrell just my nigga whether he knows it or not" I said even though he new here that's mine right there i'm finna give him sometime with these little hoes to get it out of his system then i'm straight clapping his cheeks and that's on slaughter gang.

"You on some childish shit though I ain't never seen you talk to dat nigga before what you scared or sumethin" Bryson said laughing. "Nigga I'm not scared to but if anything childish is that you like your best friend and instead of telling him you don't you just kept that to yourself for how long lemme think 8 years" I said this nigga stay thinking everything a joke.

"It's different though that nigga crazy if I tell him he might shoot my ass" Bryson said with a serious face. "Yea Jamell is type crazy" Taymor said. "So y'all talking about me now what y'all saying it better be good" he said with a big crazy ass looking smile. "Oh we was talking about how Bryson like your ass I mean what I wasn't supposed to say dat" Jay said making Bryson try to kill him.

"Oh, DEXTER" he said walking away to him. "Wait Bryson is what he said true" Jamell said to him make Jordan, Taymor and I dip we ended up leaving.

I was bumped by someone and I made them fall "Jit you bett- i'm sorry shawty" I said looking down to see Kentrell. "Don't call me dat shit nigga" he said walking off. "I'll try to but you a little too cute shawty" I seen him get mad. "Nigga i'll really shoot your ass stop playing me" he said coming close to me. I don't know who he thought he was intimidating with his cute short ass oh and with the amount of cake he got in the back yeah if anything I should fuck this attitude outta him.

"Then shoot me it ain't nothing new to me I already been shot at six times be my 7th baby" I said with a smile. "Weird ass nigga" he said walking off. At least my baby know when to stop trying Daddy. For once I decided to go my ass to class instead of skipping.

Surprisingly enough my baby was there but his whole group was there so he was being entertained by some lame niggas. "Yo Cordae come here real quick" I said making my nigga look at him and me don't nobody but Jay want his lispin ass. "Do you got that new boy's number he playing like he ain't trying to talk to me even though right now he staring us down like i'm cheating on him" I said keeping a side eye on Kentrell who was staring us down. Ain't no reason for you to be jealous baby you da only one for me.

"Yeth give me your phoneth i'll put it in" he got my phone and his looking at his number while typing it in mines. "Here" he said giving my phone back. "Thank you Cordae" I said with a smile i'm finna be talking to my baby.