Johnny ¦ mino

It's my first day in college and everything was totally different and overwhelming. Everyone was a stranger and I don't know where to go in this huge university. It was a long day being a freshman in an unfamiliar town.

I'm living alone in my apartment and then one day, my sister, Dana, came to visit and deliver my pet.

"Mino, are you sure she's gonna be okay here with you?" She asked.

"Well I'm quite hurt. First, I'm very capable of taking care of my pet and second, you care for Johnny more than you care for me?!" I let out an exaggerated gasp and frowned.

"Gosh, you're in college but you're still immature." Dana said as she rolled her eyes at me.

I spent a good time spending time with my sister, and she bid goodbye before it gets dark.

I was left alone with Johnny. Johnny's my cat and she's a female. I know it's weird to call her Johnny which is a guy's name but I liked the name Johnny so yeah.

"Johnny, here's your food." I kneeled and patted Johnny's head as she approached me but she just stared at me for quite long.

"You miss me that much?" I giggled and stopped patting her. I stood up properly but her eyes were still on me.

It was odd when Johnny's staring at me the whole time because she usually ignores me. Don't get me wrong, I like it when Johnny gives her full attention to me but this is really strange.

I just shrugged the thought and went to the couch and laid there. I glanced at Johnny but her eyes were still pinned on me.

"What's wrong with Johnny?" I asked myself out loud.

Johnny just froze there with her glowing eyes focused on me. It's pretty scary when she's just right there watching me. I know I shouldn't be scared at my cat being weirdo because cats are really weird but as much as I want to ignore it, I'm afraid of what's happening right now.

I studied her too for a minute and that's when I realize that she's not staring at me, she's staring behind me.