Underwear

Frank wore boxers or briefs he mostly wore American eagle boxers because he wanted to wear what his cousin wore. I don't know why you have to sag your pants said his aunt whatever just go have fun and don't smoke and don't do weed and stay out of trouble uncle Herb was a cop and he worked in the field for 2 years now so he pretty much did not care what Frank did. Frank and his cousin sagged everywhere and everyday and he was sagging in the bar and the pet shop one kid didn't like it and told the pet shop worker and they walked over to Frank and said please pull your pants up Frank said we be sagging everywhere and nobody has a problem with it well that kid in the orange shirt does not like it and neither does the boy's grandma and they left the pet store mad the next day they went to the pet adoption center and they were sagging in there  which nobody cared and they adopted a pit bull. Frank and his friend and Frank's cousin took the pit bull home and they went to the movies and they were sagging American eagle underwear which nobody cared. After the movie was over they went to Roger's pizza and and sagged their pants. Scott began to sag his pants when was 4 years old. Scott wore red boxer and basketball shorts but he mostly wore boxers. Hey frank can you come to my beach party this weekend asked Scott and he said my aunt is in town so I don't know yet Scott called Frank's mom and she said yes. Scott didn't have a beach party because of the rain he had a sagging party but not many people came to the party but he was happy that his uncle came and his friend Frank. Scott's little brother James came over and began to sag because he peed and pooped in his diaper. James didn't eat much cake he ate pizza and cake and he ate fruit but he did not eat anything else. Frank asked Scott why his little brother was wearing diapers and Scott said because he does not have interest in being potty trained so he wears diapers but he is my little brother.