Midoryia x reader💜

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Edited

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Background info:

You were bullied by girls, you know how to fight, your quirk wolf, friends....... only deku, and class president.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Hey" yelled bakugo from across the room with the same god damn mean face. "You damn nerd you get back here!" 

 Izuku squealed as bakugo got closer to him. He tried to throw a punch to Izuku's face

 (everyone was scared of you exept bakuhoe...I mean bakugo hehehe...)

I luckily caught it. I put his fist down slowly. Without a care in the world I went back to your seat and the rest of the day went.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- time skip-x-x-x-x-x-

After school everyone had left or at least you thought. I walk by the classroom, I notice Izuku was still there I decided to walk home with him.

 Before I could enter I see bakugo there with his idiot friends... I stood there waiting to see if any was going to happen until.....

Izuku was about to put his notebook away when the ash blond jerk took it. 

That was it! 

My blood was boiling I went to the other door to the classroom.

 I walked in with a glare so bad so deadly it could kill you and, a grin so wide you would've thought I was crazy.

 They said such insulting mean things, they are so dead.......

I walked up to bakugo's idiot friends with the death glare they coward in fear and it look like they just saw as ghost I laugh eternally. 

I looked to the side signly them to beat it. 

I snatched the notebook back (yes snatch that weave!!!!!!!!!) and gave it back to Izuku I gave him a close eye smile.

 Bakugo starts to cuss me out and smacks me "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH"I said in a deadly voice. 

His eyes fill with fear knowing that he messed with the wrong person "I didn't want to threat you oh well... you better hope that I don't see this again unless you don't want to see tomorrow."