Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

It's time for us to open our gifts. I got 10 gifts in total since we all gave each other gifts. Jungkook got me a bracelet and we had matching ones so I wore it.

"Aww look at you two!" Rosé pinched our cheeks

"Ouch Yah!" I exclaimed as I touch my cheeks but she just chuckled

"You're so cute together you know" Jisoo Unnie said smiling

We opened each other's gifts and I looked at Jungkook opening the gift I gave him.

It was the new overwatch game version, his eyes lit up and jumped around.

"Thank You Lisaaa!!" He said and I smiled

....

It was time for gayo gayo daejun. We performed and now it was time for our special performance . Me and Jimin Oppa  are inside the backstage waiting for the signal that we should dance.

We were very energetic however Jimin Oppa had to help Seulgi Unnie because she was not attending practices often and she didn't remember the choreography.

We got back to our changing room and noticed Rosé in a bad mood.

"Yah Unnie what happened to Chipmunk?" I asked Jisoo Unnie

"Well this Chipmunk saw this on the internet" Jisoo Unnie said showing me an article from her phone

IS BTS JIMIN AND RED VELVET'S SEULGI DATING?!

Today at Gayo Daejun Awards, BTS Jimin and Red Velvet's Seulgi was caught on camera by a fan. They were standing behind the stage, however they didn't know that they could still be seen. They were laughing and was seemingly having a good time they even hugged before saying bye to each other.

What do you think? Is BTS Jimin and Red Velvet's Seulgi Dating?

As I finished reading that I laughed.

"Are you jealous unnie?!" I laughed harder and Jisoo Unnie joined me

"I said I'm not!" She exclaimed and went out slamming the door

"Geez no need to be strong" I said

"Do you think Rosé likes Jimin?" Jisoo Unnie asked

"I don't think so, I know so" I said and we both nodded

Rosé's POV

I walked out of the changing room and walked to the van. I saw Jimin and I clenched my fist. Yes, I'm Jealous! I Like Jimin but I still didn't have the nerve to tell him.

He was about to approach me while smiling but I ignored him. I went to the van and sat there suddenly tears started coming out of my eyes.

Jimin's POV

"Thank You for helping me with the choreography Jimin ah" Seulgi Noona said and I nodded

"Oh I need to go manager is calling" She said and we hugged

"Okay bye" I said and waved my hand

"Jiminie Hyung come!" Jungkook shouted and I went to them

They showed me a funny video and we all laughed. After that was finished me and the vocal line decided to go to Blackpink's changing room.

"Wait guys I need to go to the bathroom" I said and went there

I walked out and was about to go to the changing room when I saw Rosé.

She was walking so fast. I was about to confront her as she looked at me but when I got close to her she just ignored me. What's wrong with her?

I went to the changing room and saw the guys. They were looking at me disappointingly.

"What?" I asked

"Hyung you're dead..." Jungkook said

"Why?" I asked

He showed me an article and I widen my eyes.

Shit!