Chapter 20: Apologize

Dracos POV

I softly landed in front of the Hogwarts castle. I looked up at it and smiled. Hogwarts was like my second home. I stopped gazing and tried to find an open window through the Slytherin dormitory. I finally find one and fly through it. I realize that it was the girl's dormitory, as I quickly tiptoe out of it so I didn't wake up any angry women.

I open the boy's dormitory door and see Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and my other friend Micheal, sleeping. I smile. Yeah, I thought. I really am back home here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harrys POV

I walk slowly through the crowded corridors, scanning everywhere trying to look for a blonde Slytherin. I sigh and look at Hermione as I couldn't find one. She shakes her head and smiles at me sadly. I look back ahead of me and  head straight for Transfiguration.

As Hermione and I entered, however, nobody was in there. Except for Professor McGonagall and-

"DRACO!" I accidentally yell. Draco quickly turns around and flies toward me. He pulls me into a tight embrace. I hug him back like I haven't seen him for a hundred years when I literally just saw him the day before yesterday.

"Harry," he pulls away and looks at me. "We need to talk. In private."

I look at Hermione and nod. She nods back as Draco and I leave to go to somewhere lonely. We finally found the old classroom.

He shivers. "This gives me bad memories."

"Same," I say as I sit on the table. "And I'm sorry you feel that way because of me."

"No, no, no," Draco shakes his head as he stands in front of me, "I should be the one apologizing. You were right, Harry. I am too overprotective and annoying. I should've just listened to you, but my veela instincts kicked in." At this, I chuckle, "So, I'm sorry. I am sorry for being overprotective, I'm sorry for letting you think that I never loved you when I really do, like 24/7, I'm sorry that I never trusted you, and I am sorry that I just never let go of you. I'm so sorry, Harry."

"I think I know what 'sorry' means," I joke. Draco smiles. "And it's alright. I forgive you."

His smile brightens. "Really?"

I grin at his cuteness. "Always."

I'm sorry, I just had to.

Sorry for the short chapter! XD

Soooooooooo heyyyyyy guysssssss

I won't be updating for very long because I am currently working on another story, like some of you already know. I'll tell you one thing. It's a Muggle version of Harry Potter.

Goodbye!

Love Harry and ship Drarry 💕🏳️‍🌈

~Its_obvious