45

HEATHER'S POV

We walked out of the apartment area and couldn't find Jay.

Kian grabbed my hand and we walked all over till we seen a ran down building.

"That's not a dead give away I swear" I said nudging Kian.

"Oh Ya" he said

We walked in and there was Jc standing there with Jay.

They had rings of rope around there necks, they where standing on chairs.

Jay was silently crying and Jc was processing that he was most likely going to die very soon.

We called the police and soon enough we where all good.

•••

(3 weeks)

Kian, Jay, Jc and I sat on the couch...

'Live simply so others can simply live- Matthew Espinosa'

Kian smiled at me and looked back at the TV.

This is my life and how it just happened.

I looked over at Kian and smiled.

This was my life, thank god for the boy that moved in next door, without him, and Jays guts to walk to there house, id be no where, not taking pictures with fans.

It's crazy how one little decision can change your life drastically.

If your even nervous to do something that may turn out to be good, try it, if you don't like it, simply give up so other can simply live, that's it because I'm the end, it may be the best desicion you've made of your whole life...

----------------------------------

That's all! yep! the end :( I sorta stopped liking Kian believe it or not, I like Matthew Espinosa and Trevor Moran... Sorry :( I wish I could go on but I literately can not...

I love you, good bye