2.INSECURITY

It's a mysterious story.it have a lot of twists.don't believe anything until u reach conclusion of the story.hope u will like it.this os has 4500 words.happy reading.its my 2nd OS.

A girl of 27-28 years is continuously walking in the corridor of hospital.she wears a normal pajama and t-shirt.her hair is messy,although it tights with a clip.seeing her,anyone can say that she directly come from her sleep.its night 3.30am.she is sweating badly.sweating in fear.her leg is trembling very badly.she somehow holds herself.then,a doctor comes out of Icu.

Girl:Dr,how is he??he is ok,na??
Dr:Mrs.malhotra,I am so sorry but he is no more.he was expired before u take him here.

the doctor leaves.this is it for her.a lone tear escape from her dry skin.she opens the door of icu to see his lifeless body.she goes near him and caresses his face.

Her pov

He is looking Damn handsome.Seriously,more hot than before.maybe,after death,people become more handsome.I hold his hand.God!!!it's Damn cold.and his skin is now looking extra white and also pale.seems like he is some vampire,who doesn't have any blood in his body.I sit beside him.this silent look of him is little bit unfamiliar for me.he was crazy.I keep my lips on his cold,pale,dry lips.I start sucking his lips.but a one sided kiss,he is not responding in my kiss.and I withdraw my lips from him.maybe it's our last kiss.I still remember the day when we first kissed.when his warm lips touch my lips for the first time.it was raining.but,it's only memory now.

I said under my breath,"I will miss u,hubby."

My trance broke in a nurse voice,"mam,Dr.mitra is calling u for some formalities."

I:yeh,I am coming.

I follow the nurse and enter the doctor's cabin.

Dr:Mrs.malhotra,u r not in a state of doing formalities.but its necessary.

I:it's ok,I understand.but,Dr,I don't understand what happens to him?was it that asthma attack or something else??

Dr:actually,normally asthma attack is healed by taking inhaler.but u r saying that he took it.so,its really a complicated case.

Dr:Well,u can take him with u,we can arrange ambulance.

I:Dr.actually I want to inform police.his death is not at all normal.

Dr:if u want to,u can do it.but my suggestion will to not inform police.u know about police case takes how much time.

I:I know,but I can't let this matter go so easily.I am very sure,he was killed.

Dr:well,it's up to u.

I:I will involve police.

I leave and take my phone.and in looksreen I find his and my pic.we were smiling,we were happy.I take a deep breath and call the police.

I:hello,police station.

Police:yes,mam.how can we help u?

I:sir,I am nandini malhotra.and my husband manik malhotra died a few minutes back.and I suspect his death is not normal one.

(The girl is nandini and the boy is manik malhotra who is dead.)

Police:ok,where is he?

I:city hospital.

Police:we r coming.

After waiting half an hour,police finally comes.

Police:Mrs.malhotra,what exactly happened??

Nandini:sir,it was probably 2.45 am,he wakes up at night breathing heavily.I knew,it was his asthma attack.I give him inhaler from his jeans pocket.but after that,he starts breathing more heavily.and he fainted.