Chapter 4

(Y/n)
I walked back to my seat while Mrs. Monroe, started class. Brendon took a seat across from me. "Alright, now everyone, we will be working on our essays today. Body Paragraphs 1 and 2 should be completed by the end of class." Mrs Monroe stated before going back to her seat. I looked over at Brendon before he walked over to the seat next to me. He slipped me a small note. I read it and ignored him the rest of class. I waited for the bell to ring and I ignored Brendon. I was walking past the boys bathroom as I was tugged into the bathroom. I yelped until I noticed it was Brendon. I sighed before he spoke. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked slightly angered. He grabbed my hands. "I like you, I just don't know if Gabrielle is good for you. I want you to be happy, but she's not good for you." I said as I hugged him. He hugged back. "So, if I break up with her, you'll be happier because I'm happier." He said trying to understand what I said. "Pretty much. But I can't stand to see her manipulate you, and you just believe her. Last year, she literally slept with everyone on the football team, while dating you. But you believed her over me." I said nervously. "I know. I really should have believed in you. He said leaning closer to me. He smiled before he put his soft pink lips on mine. I kissed back, before I parted away from him. "This isn't right, you have a girlfriend Brendon." I said before it went silent. "You know what, if you promise me something I'll break up with Gabrielle." He said. "And what is it that I promise you?" I asked nervously. "You go out with me." He said finally. "Okay then." I said with a sigh. He led me out of the bathroom and I walked over to the table with Ryan, Breezy, Dallon, Pete, and Patrick. I sat down smiling a bit. "What's up with you smiley?" Breezy asked as she waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh, it's nothing." I said daydreaming again. "Sis! It's Brendon isn't it?" Ryan asked. "Huh, maybe." I said as I saw a fight happening on the other side of the cafeteria. I saw Brendon talking to Gabrielle. She slapped him before she walked off. He grabbed his stuff and walked over to the we were sitting at. "Hey Y/n. Ryan, Breezy, Dallon, Pete, Patrick. Nice to see you all." He said smiling. He kissed my cheek before he put his arms around my shoulders. I leaned back onto him. "I was right. Y'all owe me!" Ryan said grabbing the money placed on the table. I closed my eyes as he ran his fingers through my hair. I started to fall asleep. "Y'know Brendon, if she could have you living with her, things would be smoother here. I think you might like that." I didn't see Brendon's face. "What do you mean? Does she have her own house? And, I don't know if my parents would let me move out?" I shifted a bit and Brendon began to run his fingers through my hair again. "You're 18 right?" Ryan asked as Brendon lightly kissed my cheek and shook me a bit to get me up. I fluttered my eyes open. "Yeah."
"Y/n is too. We got a restraining order against our dad. Our mom died in a crash and she died. He became and alcoholic and abused both me and Y/n. We each got a house. We paid them off because they were pretty cheap. They were a good deal. She's been lonely. She only has her dogs and I pick her up until I get her a car." Brendon nodded. I kissed his cheek. He smiled. The bell rang and we told everyone we would see them later. Then it was off to 4th block.