Sister Sister

Narrative POV ~

•Chicago
•July 9th

It was 10:00 at night , that was usually around the time both Natalie and Poodie got off of work . They worked at an old diner like 15 minutes away from there home . A home that they owned and they lived in together .

These girls had the same parents. Their dad had made lots of money because he had joined the Army . A couple of years down and he went crazy and committed suicide. And after they had found out about the terrible accident their mom couldn't handle losing her high school sweet heart and she also committed suicide , leaving the girls to be alone ; but at least .. they had each other .

"Natalie you ready to go ?" Poodie asked her sister while she grabbed her keys and purse getting ready to close the diner down .

"Yeah , here I come go ahead and get in the truck , leave the keys on the table by the door. ." Natalie said while finishing up wiping a booth down with some cleaning supplies.

"Okay ." Poodie said as she typed on her phone. She put the keys down on the table by the door and then she left out to start the truck. They had a beautiful clean purple shiny F-150. They didn't like sitting low in cars so they got them a truck and whipped some rims on it. On the sides of the front windows were there names in black and cursive . It was cute .

Poodie walked to the truck and was about to jump in when a hand grabbed her arm making her scream. Natalie heard her screaming and took off running outside.

She stopped when she seen Poodies ex boyfriend Ra'Mir standing before her. •Why the fuck cant he just leave her alone like damn• Natalie thought .

She walked up to the two hearing the discomfort in her sisters voice.

"Aye !" Natalie yelled catching Ra'Mir's attention. Then she started walking up to him madly.

"Didn't I tell you to leave my sister the fuck alone." She said getting in his face. By this time Poodie had started the truck and ran to lock down the diner. She knew her sister could handle her own so she wasn't worried about leaving her for a couple of seconds.

"Damn LeeLee thats how you do yo brother in law ?" Ra'Mir put his hands up smiling like it was a joke.

"Bitch fuck you , you ain't shit to me or my sister ; and the next time I see you tryna fuck with her you gone wish yo mammy never had you fuck boy." Natalie said as she pointed in his face.

Ra'Mir smacked his teeth. He knew Natalie didn't like him because she found out that he was hitting on Poodie but he liked getting under her skin. Both of theirs.

"Come on Natalie just get in the truck." Poodie said as she pulled Natalie back from Ra'Mir ,the two were having a full blown stare down and neither one was backing down.

Ra'Mir finally looked over at Poodie who avoided eye contact.

"So it's like that Poodie , you don't miss a- ?"

"Ra'Mir wtf am I suppose to be missing , a rematch , you've already beat me half to death and fucked my life up . What more do you want ?" She said looking at him.

"Baby I'm sorry for all of that , I've changed." Ra'Mir said.

"Well , it's to late for that , come on Natalie." She said while hopping in the passengers side of the truck.

"That bitch gone be back soon , just watch what I tell you." Ra'Mir said.

Natalie laughed . "Bitch huh ?" She said and before Ra'Mir could say another word she kicked him in the balls making him drop down to his knees to hold his self and then she punched him right in the nose making him fall to the ground.

"Stay the fuck away from my sister pussy boy." Natalie said as she kicked him one more good time and hopped in the truck to drive away.