𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅

chapter six, fourth-year •

"PANSY? YOU READY?" BELLA hollered from the common room, anticipating the raven-haired girl's arrival.

"COMING—!" Pansy replied, racing down the stairs leading into the common room.

The brunette laughed, grabbing her friend and pulling her out the portrait door.

"Who's coming?— besides us, obviously." Bella asked, grinning in excitement.

"Draco, Blaise, and Theo." Pansy said, doing her best to hide the smirk that was forming on her lips.

"I know you're excited about the last one!" The curly-headed girl chuckled, playfully winking.

"HEY—! You weren't supposed to know about that."

Bella scoffed. "Oh please— you made it obvious."

"Obvious?!" Pansy exclaimed in panic, her cheeks becoming pale. "Do you think Theo knows?"

"Most likely, but it's obvious that he feels the same way you do."

"Really?!" The dark-haired girl beamed, her eyes lighting up. "Do you think he does?"

"Yes, Pans—" Bella sighed, "—but if it makes you feel better, I'll ask Draco or Blaise about it."

"Ask us about what?" Blaise murmured, popping up behind the duo.

"HOLY SHIT—!" Bella screamed, ignoring the odd stares that she received from her loud outburst. "I swear Blaise if you ever do that again!"

"Calm down, it's just me! We've been looking for you two for ages." Blaise snickered, motioning to Theo and Draco who stood a few feet away from him.

"Sorry, we overslept..." Pansy muttered, her face turning red as Theo appeared beside her.

"You ready to go to Hogsmeade?" Theo asked, his hand— in what he hoped was discrete— interlacing with Pansy's.

It seemed like he was finally acting on his feelings; no doubt having been persuaded by Blaise, who was tired of hearing the both of them relentlessly talk about each other.

Bella cocked an eyebrow in the raven-haired girl's direction, restraining herself from commenting out loud.

"Yeah, I'm excited!" Pansy replied, a large grin plastered on her face.

The couple started walking towards the village, seemingly forgetting about their friends' presence.

"Damn, looks like the three of us will be third-wheeling." Bella exhaled, laughing as they followed Theo and Pansy out onto the grounds of Hogwarts.

"About time that Theo finally made a move...I mean, he's liked Parkinson since the end of second-year!" Blaise said, rolling his eyes.

"Honestly. It was so fucking annoying having to deal with him rave on and on about her. All he would talk about was: 'Pansy this...Pansy that!" Draco scoffed, snickering under his breath.