Chapter 5

Arya wearily stirred awake and slowly
became aware of her location. She immediately shivered at the coldness of the infirmary.

Arya looked at her arm and her eyes widened at the needle which was protruding her vein. All of those calories pumping into her body... at least one thousand and five hundred.

The girl ripped the needle out of her arm and swore in pain. She pressed a cotton-bud from the tray and the sight of the small blood made her feel nauseous. Arya tried to soak up the little bit of blood from the bleeding scar that was left of the needle that had previously been in her vein.

The female remembered Jin's accusing words and she hoped that he had not told her boyfriend.

Arya exhaled and stood up from the bed slowly. Surprisingly her balance was almost back to normal.

Arya walked out of the room and knew that Jin would be occupied in the kitchen therefore she headed to the training room to burn off the calorie gain from the IV drip.

The purple haired girl walked into the training room and immediately started to wrap black bandages around her knuckles. She began to hit the punch bag, at full speed and with every hit she felt good.

At first she started to count her punches, but when she lost count she began to hum the song Havana. Camila was her queen and she always jokingly told Yoongi that she'd leave him for Camila Cabello.

The purple haired girl started singing the song in the Spanish version which was her favourite. Being a nerd throughout high school the girl had taken spanish and now she was beginnng to learn more from Camila Cabello and fifth harmony.

Arya lost track of time and she got the fright of her life when she seen a face at the door. She sighed in relief to see Jimin. "You should shower, dinner is soon."

Arya wiped the trickle of sweat from her forehead and she made her way to the shower. She was satisfied that she had burned off most of the calories that she had been forced to intake.

After her extremely quick shower she braided her hair wet and made her way to the living room. She was wearing red pyjama bottoms and one of Yoongi's white shirts with no bra underneath.

She had gotten quite close to the boys and they were like her brothers now -except Yoongi- so she thought, why not? Bras were a pain and not wearing one was relieving and comfortable.

She walked into the living room and before she could breathe to greet her boyfriend his eyes were on her chest and she rolled her eyes at him. Typical.

Yoongi motioned for her to sit on him and the girl sat on his lap. It had became such a habit that she fit perfectly on him and none of the other boys said anything because it was now routine.

Almost everyone was in the living room apart from Jungkook who went out and Jin who was cooking. Everyone was doing there own thing: watching tv,on social media or talking.

Yoongi leaned in to Arya's ear and spoke quietly, "Did you ask permission to wear my shirt? Without a bra!"

She smirked, "Not able to control yourself, green head? That's ashame."

Yoongi's grip tightened around her waist, "Wearing my clothes was teasing me enough, but wearing no underwear?" He muttered with a deep voice into her ear.

Arya leaned backwards on him and shifted herself, she grinned as his eyes widened. "I think I'll go and help Jin."

Yoongi grabbed onto her small wrist, "D-don't."

"Why?" She smirked. "Has little Yoongi made an appearance?"

He brought her back into his chest. "Call me little one more time I dare you, because you won't be able to walk for two weeks." He whispered deeply into her ear.