Um.. Hi?

Authors note at bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

Running ahead, I didn't want to be late to class AGAIN! Due to my friend's stupid decisions, I nearly have to run to my class each day. Why do I even hang out with TNT anymore? Cutting a corner, I accidentally slashed my arm on the wall, yet being the stubborn person I am, kept going.
As the bell rang I made it into the classroom with a second to spare. The class looked at me weirdly, one girl gagging. Then I remembered the slash in my arm. "Mr. Hughes? Do you need to go to the nurse?" My teacher asked. I nodded and accepted the hall pass. As I was about to leave, my eye caught on a boy in a dark hood, looking straight into my soul. I felt something click inside me as I stepped out of the room. What's so special about a boy like him? I mean. "Why?"
<~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~>
Seto's POV

"Due to the relative location and exponential points of the situation, the kinetic velocity of a speeding-"
"SETO WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN PLEASE COME DOWN!" My sister Abby yelled.
"IMMEDIATE" I hollered back. Ever since we were little, that's how Abby would call me down and how I responded. We don't know how it started, but it works.
"Ty has already started the car. He's waiting on us if you'd like to go today." Abby, actually Abir, said to me.
"I know I'm a bit immature but that doesn't mean you can talk to me like I'm younger." I hissed lowly, playing around as we jumped in the car.
"Just because you're older doesn't mean you get to order me around." "Alright siblings. Please do not argue will I am driving. I don't want to have to buy another car!" Ty, my twin brother emphasized. "Yes mom!" Abby and I cheered back making Ty swerve a bit. "I swear you too are more of twins than I am."
<~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~>
Time skip.
<~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~>
Ty's POV

Entering the classroom with a tardy pass, I handed it to the teacher and sat down. "Alright students, we have a new student today. Please say hello to Adam." A tall tan guy stood up and walked to the front of the class. I didn't dare say anything for the fact he is hot af. (That means "as fuck" online. Proceed with the story.)
His eyes met my gaze as I lowered my head. "Now I believe there is an empty seat next to Tyler. Tyler? You will be leaving fifteen minutes early to show Adam to his next class. You and him have the same schedule." I snapped to attention. Do I really have to have all my classes with handsome him?
As he walked over, I gained my composure. "Hey I'm Ty. But you can call me Deadlox."
"Deadlox?" He questioned. I nodded, confused on why he asked. "Yes. Why?" I asked.
" I was your first official fan."
<~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~>
Author's note

So I've been gone a while. And by that I mean a looong time. I'm so sorry to the people who actually started reading this book to find out I wouldn't be coming back in over a year. And thank you to all the people keeping this in their library. I can't do this without you!
So I have a little updating to do, correct? So here we go.
Hello! My name is Rebekah and I am fourteen years old. I will be fifteen in May and I always say my birthday is close even though it isn't. I love youtubers in the categories of lets players, vloggers, and education. My favourite anime is Dangan Ronpa, Fairy Tail, and Attack on Titan. My favourite ships include Phan, Nalu, Merome, and many others.
About two months ago, I had trouble with my old friends when they kicked me out of the group. I couldn't handle it well so after two weeks, I tried to commit suicide. Thankfully I failed, and was admitted into a mental hospital. After I was freed, I had been having trouble focusing on things for a period of time, and going without having panic attacks if anyone brings up their names. Though now I can talk about them and I'm stabilized to a position where I can continue the book without changing anything.
Even though Abby is not my friend anymore, I still love her so I'm going to keep her name in the story as the love interest.
So that's been me lately. Have a good day my Nightlings, Bye! <3