His Eyes. Her Face.

A/N: Haluuuuu! I'll be posting 3 updates today (sana nga makapagpost ako hahahuhu). Salamat po pala sa mga nagvote at bumabasa at nilalagay ito sa reading list nila! Dahil dyan, mas kikiligin kayo. Hahaha 😂

Osya. Eto na 😂 Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words. Enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------

June's POV

She's sitting beside me.

Nakakatorpe naman na nandito sya. I admit, crush ko sya. Siya lang nagparamdam sakin na pwede pa pala ako magkacrush! Jusko! Mababakla na ata ako kakasabi na kinikilig ako. Hayyy!

I pinched my left elbow to get back on my senses. It's effective, though. She talked infront of the mic.

- My apologies for being late. I have to meet my newest member in our department. Shall we proceed?

Damn. Those lovely voice. Her angelic, beautiful face. Ihhh. Nakakainis tong feelings ko.

I pinched again my left elbow. And got back to my senses. I need to focus.

I need to focus.

I need to focus.

I need to focus.

Paulit ulit kong isinasagi sa isip ko para makafocus ako. I succeeded.

After how many hours, the meeting is done.

Kung tatanungin nyo ang nangyari sa meeting. Well, it was good. Business matters, as usual. Also, I was able to secure a share for Kathrine. And the board agreed. Except one.

Si Dr. Martin Millan.

Well, I won't waste time to elaborate more. Hindi naman kasi valid yung reason nya. So, I won't give a fvck anymore. Pumayag naman ang board, especially si Doc Lille.

I was about to step in the elevator when someone called me.

- Mr. Villafuerte, May I talk to you? Please?

Si Lille.

-------------------------------------------------

Lille's POV

After the meeting, I decided to leave immediately. Then, someone pulled me in a room.

It's Martin.

I removed his hands and I ran towards the door. Pero naunahan ako nito. He pinned me at the door.

- I'm sorry. Just let me tell you this, Lil. I love you. Ikaw pa din, ikaw pa din ang mahal ko. I realized it when I saw you with that Villafuerte guy looking at you. Do you still love me?

Napalunok ako. Who the hell he is to tell that?

I admit, mahal ko pa din si Martin. Pero since that afternoon I saw that man crying in the lagoon, until now na nakilala ko na sya, si June Villafuerte. Eveything has changed. I don't know. Siguro, he has touched my stoned heart because of what Martin did. He changed me.

I breathed deeply. And pushed him away. I fixed myself and talked.

: Wake up to your senses, Martin! Ikakasal ka na. And if you ask me if I still love you, my answer is No. I don't love you anymore, Martin. I have to go. I need to talk to someone.