I

After a long day at work, Bakugo stumbled home. No, it wasn't just work, was it? He wasn't even sure what prefecture he was in anymore.

This was what working late on a Saturday did to a person.

With no real destination, no hope for a nice sleep, Bakugo drifted. The street was not nice, as the pavement was cracked by roots of nearby trees and covered in leaves. It was fall and naturally things were falling. Bakugo wanted to fall but knew if he laid down and closed his eyes he would sleep.

Stumbling continued until he came across a small shrine. It was made of wood, reaching Bakugo's chest, with a small red roof. Bakugo thought, at this moment, that he would rest here.

He sat down and leaned back against one of the wooden poles holding the shrine up and sighed. He wanted to close his eyes and sleep but instead he just pulled his briefcase towards himself and shivered at the cold wind.

"You don't mind, right?" He knocked his head against the pole, trying to signal the God resting there."Oh, course you don't. You're probably kind."

He would probably look like a stupid drunk if someone passed. Would he care? Possibly, if he wasn't pissed and tired.

"Listen here, gracious God," Bakugo then paused, contemplating."You'll listen, right? Right. So, I have bad news..."

He waited for a response but got none. As expected, this God would not bless him.

"Today I had to go to work. Boss said he needed us all working overtime which pissed me off but that's just life, right? So I go to work and it turns out that not the whole team needs to work overtime, no, just me, shitty Deku, and some other nerds. That damned bastard boss probably followed his dick when that bitchy female cutely requested not to come 'because I already made plans, you see~♡'. Then, thinking he could put together his own personal harem he let all the girls stay home out of the kindness of his own heart.

"Now that shit pisses me off, but I can't quit my job or else I'm screwed. Bastard pays too well. So I do the fucking work and get my ass out of there and it's already pitch black out. At that point I'm thinking, it's Saturday let's just get fucking smashed, go home, and not move until Monday.

"So I go to my favorite gay bar a few blocks away by the red light district." Bakugo paused."Hope you don't care I like dick, God."

Bakugo waited for a reply or perhaps he was just waiting for a bolt of lightning to strike down upon him, killing him. Nothing came so he decided he hadn't angered the God yet and continued.

"Alright, so I go to the gay bar, sit at my usual spot at the counter and get fucking smashed. I'm not doing shots or anything cause I don't want to die but I drink some of my favorites. I'm just minding my own damn business when some guy comes up to me all seductive. He probably shoots me some one-liner to get my attention and continues to talk but I'm pissed in all ways possible so how the hell do you expect me to listen?

"Anyways, he had a toned chest, firm ass, and pretty good face so I thought, 'why not?', and got out of that shit show to get a hotel. It's a cheap place and I push him down and have him take off his clothes. His body was fucking hot and—shit—I'm getting hard just thinking of it. Don't think we like this guy, though. Bastard let me fuck him to use me as bait for his neglectful boyfriend.

"I'm doing him, swear I'm about to cum, and then his burly ass prize fighter-looking boyfriend comes in and beats my ass. I didn't even know what the fuck was going on but the bitch still beat me. He only got a few kicks and punches in before his boyfriend stopped him. Then the two made up all sweet-like and just left me in that pathetic ass state, I even had to pay for the fucking room."