Don't forget about us..

Chat Index
Italic: Y/N
Bold: Yoon-gi
Reg. don't: Jimin
=================

Have you seen Y/N?

Yeah, Hyung she's no longer here. She left us. Its all Namjoon & Jungkook's fault.

Jimin-ah it's worse than you think.. She..

She what hyung?

She tried killing herself, they both ruined her. Lisa said she's doing better she even went to America and is now with a new company.

Hyung, I got a message from Y/N right now come over.

I'm on my way.

Boys,

Please call Jhope, Jin & V.
I wish to FaceTime the 5 of you.

I called the 2 Hyungs and V.
Their here Y/N go ahead.

She's wearing a mask,
she smiles. I'm sorry I left
without saying goodbye.
If I did, then BTS would
have 2 less members.
I don't think Armies
Would appreciate that.

So I did the next best thing,
I wanted to tell you I'm
doing better after attempting
You.. Know. I won't let this
Get the best of me.
I simply cannot let
that happen.

I called to let you know
to watch my new MV.
It will air on 2 hours,
I want you to watch
With them in the room.

It's a shout out to them
to let them know they
haven't broke me
completely.

I'm coming back
with friends,
I hope I will see you.
Just no fanboying okay,
please be professional.
Tae, that means you,
he is a big fan of yours
but you like him too.

I gotta go,
I love you 5
See you
In 5 days

In two hours, we run to the living room as Yoon-gi Hyung swipes the remote out Jungkook's hand. Me and Tae, laugh loudly. Jin hyung goes and gets Namjoon, I laugh as he comes out with his hands full shoving him to the couch.

[Time skip sorry I'm a little lazy]

[Pretend This girl is [Y/N]
is Y/N]

Omfg, is that Y/N she looks hot, I look in the corner of my eye. Namjoon threw the remote at that T.V. breaking it. I look to the right, I see tears slowly flowing from the maknae's eyes.

She's never going to take me back now,

Jimin, Tae & Jin all huh the maknae. I stand up to grab my phone and wallet, looks like I have to buy another one.

You planned this didn't you?

Her being in a video? Or putting it on the premiere?

How did you know it was a premiere?

She told the 5 of us about, also she'll be here in 5 days. You maybe leader but pull that bullshit again, see what happens! Oh and Namjoon how's your fuck? Does it still hurt when you owe and when you wack off at night? I saw his jaw clench then left the door slamming it closed.

Hyung, why'd you tell him? That she was coming back?

Because she is the only one he truly didn't ruin and his pride is hurt. I ruined it for him, If rather him hate me then hurt Y/N again. Jungkook, did you really mean all those things you said? She tried killing herself, I hope your happy! I'll be back, I gotta buy a new tv. Since sir clumsy is unreliable.

I really hope she can somehow forgive me. Some way some how, I wish she forgives me. I'll try not to fuck up anymore.

Let's hope not, Because just like Yoon-gi hyung try something else and see what happens. I stood up and left catching up to my Yoon-gi Hyung. I buy snacks for the both of us.