I LIKE HIM SO MUCH

I like winwin and I love being around him and I will always be around him because he is so cute and funny.

Yuta:winwin can you come to get lunch with me.

Winwin:sure but can our friends come to.

Yuta:anything for you

12:30pm

Me, winwin, jaehyun,taeyong and Lucas went to a park and ate at a picnic table.

Winwin:hey at 1:00 I'm going to have to leave to go to work

All:ok

Winwin works at a store a couple of days in the week because we are all in college and he has classes he has to go to.

12:50pm

Winwin:ok guys I'm going to go so I won't be late so bye

Yuta:I'm coming with you

Winwin:ok

We were walking since it was nice and warm outside and his work was not too far away.

Yuta:do you like your job

Winwin:I guess

Yuta:do you want to go for lunch tomorrow with me

Winwin:sure I'm going to bring taeyong and Lucas to since jaehyun would still be in his class at lunch time.

Yuta:why can't it just be you and me.

Winwin:because that makes it seem like we are dating and I don't like you like that.

When he said that I felt a lump come I'm my throat that was like a punch in the face.

Yuta:I..I know but some of our friends eat just with two of them and we don't  so they are dating.

Winwin:still I think it would be more fun with some more people other than me and you.

Yuta:ok can I hold you hand

Winwin:why

Yuta:because my hand is lonely

Winwin:no

Yuta:why

Winwin:because that's weird like I said WE are NOT dating

Yuta:y..your right sorry

I put my head down until we reached his work and when I tried to give him a hug he pushed away.

I'm done he does not like me and never will and I will just get hurt more if I stay trying to cling to him so I'm going to stay away from his for now on its probably for the best.