DRUNK

I was going up stairs with taeil and then we reached his room.

When we got in he sat on the bed and sat me on his lap.

We started kissing and he was touching every part of me.

He went down to my shirt and took it off then I took his off.

Winwin POV

I was in taeil room because I had to use the bathroom then when I was done I heard someone in the room so made a crack in the door and saw him and yuta kissing.

Im not going to lie I kinda got jealous but I don't know why.

But also yuta was fucking drunk why did taeil not push him away yuta had already drunk four beers and was stumbling everywhere.

Taeil is popular but is a playboy I used to hang out with him but then I found out who he really was.

He does drugs and has sex with girls and boys and plays with there feelings and does not care if they get hurt he just laughs at them and I was not about to let that happen to yuta.

Yuta is so nice and cute and now that he is not around anymore I really don't have anyone to talk to I want his attention again.

I stayed to watch what was going to happen next and if they start trying to have sex im going to stop it.

Yuta POV

Taeil was sucking on my neck and leaving hickeys it felt so good but also hurt.

Yuta:taeil uhh

Taeil:you like that

Yuta:y..yes

Taeil:then why don't you give me a little more and I'll do a little more

I took of my jeans then his and got back on top of him and started to grind on him.

Taeil:uugg yuta

I was kinda getting sleepy from the alcohol kicking in.

Yuta:Taeil I think that I'm going to go

Taeil:why

Yuta:I'm kinda getting sleepy and I'm sure I can catch a ride back to the college.

I was getting of of him then he pulled me back.

Taeil:I will take you back or you can just crash here.

Yuta:I have a class in the morning

Taeil:just one more time

Yuta:I can't sorry

I tried to get my wrist back but he pulled me back on his lap.

Yuta:taeil let go

Taeil:why are you being such a bitch

I heard someone open a door and I looked over and saw winwin come out the bathroom.

Winwin:he said no

Winwin grabbed me and he took me to his car and we drove off.

Yuta:thank you winwin

Winwin:why have you been avoiding me

Yuta:I don't know why do you care

Winwin:I..I dont know

Yuta:THEN WHY DO YOU CARE

Winwin:BECAUSE

Yuta:BECAUSE WHY

Winwin:BECAUSE I LIKE YOU YUTA

Yuta:w..what

Winwin:I like you

Yuta:then why would you push me away

Winwin:I was nervous around you that's why

Yuta:I like you too that's why I was avoiding you I thought that you did not like me.

Winwin:I do like you and always will