Dirty Shower

I warned you. Please don't report thank you. You are reading this because you want to. Not all are mine. I'll tell you if it's mine other wise it isn't. :)

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

.

D

I

R

T

Y

.

S

H

O

W

E

R

.

"Fuck," Louis groaned as he stormed into his and Harry's flat. He went straight to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Why did Harry have to tease him like that? Louis' mind kept going back to the way Harry was acting at rehearsals, the way he grabbed the microphone and how his lips moved and- "no, no, no FUCK." Harry was his best friend; he couldn't be having these thoughts about his best friend. That just wasn't right.

Having those thoughts weren't his only problem; he had a much bigger problem growing in his pants. Louis decided to take care of that problem first. He took off his sweatpants and climbed into the shower, turning on the hot water letting it trickle down his body. As he wrapped his hand around his cock, he automatically started thinking of Harry. Images of the curly-haired boy, who was his best friend, were replaying through his mind while he was getting himself off. No, this was definitely not normal for two friends.

So caught up in the moment, Louis didn't hear the door open. Harry walked into the bathroom, quickly removing his clothes and hoping into the shower. Louis had his back facing him and he suddenly felt two, very familiar hands grab him by the waist.

"Were you thinking of me, Lou?"

Harry's breath trickled in his ear, causing shivers down his spine.

"Y-yeah," it came out as a stutter, but Louis couldn't help it. He was so turned on and he wasn't the only one. He felt Harry's hard cock pressed against his arse.

"Do you- do you want me to help?"

Harry wrapped his hands around Louis' cock and began pressing kisses down his back.

"Fuck Harry," Louis whimpered. This was all too much for him. He was ready to cum right then and there. Harry's thumb brushed over the head of his cock and he began moving his hand up and down. Harry was sucking and pressing soft kisses down Louis' back and hearing him whimper his name wasn't doing much to help his growing problem.

"Lou, I want to fuck you."

Louis tilted his head to the side to catch a glimpse of Harry's face. Those precious green orbs were filled with lust and what seemed like determination. With just the way that Harry was looking at him, Louis was already begging for more.

"Please."

With that said, Harry put two fingers inside his mouth and coated them with saliva. He carefully pressed them inside Louis.

"Ah, fuck!" Louis clenched tight.

"S-sorry."

"No, ah, just, oh fuck, keep going."

With that said, Harry began to stretch Louis out. First, with two fingers and scissoring him, then finally he pressed up three. After Louis was well stretched, Harry pressed the head of his cock inside him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Harry cried.

"Fuck, ah, move," Louis was practically begging.

With that said, Harry slowly began thrusting inside of him, and then out. It had started off slow, but the way Louis was moaning Harry's name had him picking up the speed. Harry dug his teeth on Louis' back and bit him. He could feel himself reaching his climax. Louis wasn't so far from reaching his either. The only sound being heard was the water pouring down on them and the moans, which were leaving their mouths. Harry had hit the soft spot and had Louis arching and whimpering beneath him.

"Lou, I'm ah, I'm so c-close," After a couple more thrusts, Harry came moaning Louis. Hearing Harry's raspy voice moan his name while reaching his climax was enough to have Louis coming over the edge.

Both boys just stood there, Harry's head leaning against Louis' shoulder. Harry pressed a small kiss on Louis' back, on the spot where he had left his previous bite mark. Both stood speechless, trying to catch their breaths and panting. Harry slid out of Louis, causing him to whimper softly. Exhausted and out of breath, Louis suddenly remembered something very important.

Shit, Louis thought to him self. I just had sex with my best friend. Looking up to see the curly-haired boy's expression, Louis caught what seemed to be a mischievous smile on his face.

"Wow, that was one of the dirtiest showers I've ever had."

Harry chuckled to himself as he realized how corny he had just sounded.

"Cheeky," Louis replied, out of breath.

Harry smiled and made his way to get out of the shower, turning around and looking Louis straight in the eyes, "Oh and Lou, if you ever think of me again, don't hesitate to call me."

Before stepping out, Harry reached out and cupped Louis' face into his hands and pressed a small, affectionate kiss on the smaller man's lips.

Yeah. I just had sex with my best friend in the shower. Louis couldn't help but smile to himself as he stood there, replaying what had just occurred. Hopefully, this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So did everyone like it? I'll post anywhere as soon as I can. Love you all! :)

Follow me!

~Twixx :)