•• Part Fifteen ••

POV Shouto Todoroki

Shit. The timing couldn't have been worse. I pushed Bakugo away from me, staring at him with enormous rage, and then I hit him in the face. I could almost hear his nose break.

He didn't do anything after that. He just stood there, not looking at me.

"Tch", was all I could spit out, before running after Midoriya.

When I arrived at the door of our room, which wasn't too far away, he had already locked himself in. I knocked on the door, saying his name almost desperately.

"Midoriya?".

And every time I said his name it sounded more and more desperate.

"Midoriya..please..I..".

But he didn't respond. I could only hear his soft crying, assuming he'd burried his face in his pillow.

I wanted to knock again but ended up laying my flat hand on the door without making a sound. I then sighed deeply and sat down, with my back against the door.

No one was here right?

No one would be here soon, they were all swimming.

So I felt safe to bury my face in between my knees and to let some tears escape. It felt weird to cry, after a while. The tears rolling down my cheeks, slightly tickling them.

That bastard. He didn't even ask me. He just... did it. I remembered exactly what happened at that very moment.

He had taken me upstairs, with the excuse that he wanted to talk to me. And when we just got there he pushed me against the wall and stared at me.

"You're not gonna tell me that you like that stupid piece of shit Deku huh?", he growled.

I couldn't hide my blush, but stayed calm and nodded.

"So what if I do? What do you care?".

He got this big grin on his face as a response. I should've seen it coming.

"I care. Because instead of that idiot you can have this".

And then he did it. He pressed his lips against mine and silenced me entirely. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't even make a sound.

And now, I was still confused. I didn't get it. It was so sudden. And Bakugo always seemed to hate me. And suddenly...

I didn't want it. No I didn't. I only wanted one thing. Midoriya. That was the one person I wanted to share my life with.

But it seemed like I ruined that chance.

No sounds came out of the room anymore. I looked up at the ceiling as I felt my silent tears slowly drying up.

I may have seemed calm but inside, I was panicking. I didn't want to lose him. I was thinking of things to say already, to explain exactly what happened. That it was Bakugo, not me. And that I didn't have the chance to move.

But the thought remained. Would he believe me? Would he still trust me?

I kept staring at the ceiling. My entire body was shaking as I got more and more nervous every second. And then I heard a sound. The sound of the door. I got up quickly to prevent myself from falling backwards.

And the door opened, just I had hoped for.