part (6)

At taehyung's house(taehyung's pov)
"Why don't u listen her explain?I think u should listen her explain"jhope said."Hyung U are still want me to listen her even what she done to me.She refuse me because of him."I said."May be because he told her to hang out with him first."Jhope said."Atleast she should tell me the truth."I said."If she tell u the truth,u will mad.Won't u?"Jhope said."Whatever I am mad at her."I said."So u are going to ignore."jhope said."Yes"I said and go to my room.
Next morning(chaeng's pov)
I am jogging and I see taehyung jogging toward me.I am about to call him and he just jog pass at me.I look at him jogging and I sigh."I think u will not talk to me ever again:I said to myself and follow him. After 15 mins I go back to my house."Unnie I am back."I said."Did u see taehyung?"she ask me."Yes"I said."Did u two talk?"she said."No.He ignore me."I said and go to my room.I change my clothes.I lay down on my bed.I grab my phone and text taehyung.
Chaeng:hey tae.
Chaeng:tae I am sorry.
Chaeng:Please let me explain.
Chaeng:please talk to me.
Chaeng:so u are going to ignore me.
Chaeng:please reply.
Chaeng:Its okay u can ignore me.I deserve it.
Seen.
I sigh and close my phone waiting for him to reply.Soon I fall asleep.
Taehyung's pov
I see her message but I don't want to text him.Tbh I don't want to ignore her but I am still mad at her.I mute my phone and go downstair."hey taehyung."jhope said."what hyung?"I ask him."I am going to sleep at my parents house tonight."He said."oh okay."I said."now I am going to hang out with momo.bye."He said while wearing his shoes."okay bye"I said and play with yeontan.
Chaeng's pov
I wake up and look at my watch and its already 1:30.I go downstair and I don't see momo anywhere so I go to kitchen.I see a letter and I read it.It say"Chaeng I go to hang out with jhope.If u are hungry,I made some kimchi fried rice eat them.".I eat them and I decide to watch some drama.I search for some snack.But I don't see them."I think I have to go to convenience store"I said to myself and go to my room cause I decide to shower first.I take a warm shower and wear this

I wear my cap and go to convenience store

I wear my cap and go to convenience store.I buy some snacks and go back to my house.I am on my way back home and I have to walk pass taehyung's house.I stop infront of taehyung's house.I watching his house and sunddenly he come out with yeontan.He just ignore me and walk pass me.I control my tears and I run to my house.I reach my house and run to my room.I cry silently and then I fall asleep.
Next morning(taehyung's pov)
I am jogging and I stop infront of chaeng house cause I didn't see chaeng.May be she don't go jogging today.But she always go jogging.Is she sick or somthing?"Ahh stop worrying about her you mad at her and you are going to ignore her"I said to myself and shook my head.I continue jogging.
Chaeng 's pov
I wake up and I look at my clock and its already 7:20 am.Omg I am late I quickly get up from my bed and run to my bathroom and I take a quick shower and change into my uniform.I tied my hair into ponytail.I grab my bag and run to downstair.I didn't see momo anywhere.May be she go first.How can she go first without waking me up.I wear my shoe quickly and I run to my school.
At school(taehyung's pov)
I am waiting for chaeng at the gate cause I think I can only go to class after I see her face but I didn't see any sign of chaeng.And then the bell rang.I go to my room and I start to worry about chaeng.Is she sick or what?I feel like I want to run out of school and go to chaeng's house and check her is she okay.Ah she is driving me crazy.And then the teacher come in and about to start the lesson.And then chaeng come into class while panting."Sorry I-am-late"she said while panting.Now I can finnally smile."Its okay now go to your seat."mrs.lee said.And then she go to her seat.
After school(chaeyoung's pov)
I am walking back to my house by myself cause momo said she is going to hang out with jhope.I don't know they are dating or not.It is so boring today cause jimin didn't come to school and taehyung keep ignoring me.I am on my way back home.I feel someone following me so I turn around but I didn't see anyone so I just walk quickly to my house.
Taehyung's pov
I am following chaeng cause I want to make sure she is safe.While I am following her sunddenly she turn around and I quickly hide behind the tree.I watch her go inside her house from a far and I go to my house.
Next morning(chaeng's pov)
I am jogging and I see taehyung jogging so I follow him.While I am following him I trip and fall on the ground.I can't stand up cause I hurt my ankle."Taehyung!!!"I shout at him and he turn around."What"He shout at me."I tripped"I shout back at him and my voice are shaking because I am about to cry."So"he shout."I can't stand up.I hurt my ankle"I shout at him while crying.Taehyung come to me and carry me in bridal style.He put me on the bench.he knee down infront of me."Is it hurt?"he said while massaging my ankle."Yes"I said while looking now."So you are crying because u think I am going to ignore u again and don't help u"he said and I nod."Silly"He said and pat my head."Now you forgive me"I ask him."Yes I forgive u and can u walk"he said and I shook my head."Get on my back"he said and I get on his back."Are u coming to school today?"he ask me."Yes"I said."But your ankle"He said."It will be fine soon"I said."Okay"he said.
Taehyung's pov
I give her piggy back and sent her home.I arrive at her house.I ring the door bell and momo come.I put her down and momo help her to walk."Bye.Thanks for giving me piggy back."chaeng said and wave at me.I wave her back and she go inside her house.How can she be so cute?No wonder why I love her so much.
Thanks for reading.I will upload part7 tomorrow.Sorry for low english.