𝐼𝒱. 𝒥𝓊𝒹𝑔𝑒, 𝒥𝓊𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓍𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓇

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I was born a fighter; gatekeeper of an endless war

Where justice and revenge are dishes best served warm,

Where the lines between right and wrong don't exist anymore-

I am judge, jury, and executioner.

I am the weapon that hands out the sentence.

I am the last thing you'll ever see.

But I didn't want to be a fighter--

I just wanted to be free.

-the devil and god are at war inside me || m.m.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I'd like an explanation." Dazai's voice was low, echoing off the stained walls and resounding with an almost metallic quality that gave insight to the looming threat.

(Y/n) exhaled slowly, unwilling to draw his attention to her when he was clearly displeased, even if he didn't really show it on the surface. It was obvious to anyone who bothered to observe the way he eyed the three corpses lying in front of him.

An unfortunate subordinate of theirs stepped forward to do as the man ordered while everyone else stood in an anticipatory silence. "We captured mimic's vanguard in the casino, with the knockout gas, as planned. One of them committed suicide but we brought the other three here. We were planning to have them talk about the others. We even removed the poison hidden in their teeth."

"I know that," Dazai stated evenly, "because this was all part of my plan." His voice dropped to a dangerous whisper. "What I want to know is what happened after that."