16 - Show time

Back to reality

Third person's POV

It was the day of the event in which Momo would have danced with Shownu and Wonho of Monsta X, but also with Twice. The BTS would also have performed, and so were other groups.

The girls had reached the place where the show would take place. They were all very beautiful and elegant, but also as excited as every time they have to sing in front of their fans.

 They were all very beautiful and elegant, but also as excited as every time they have to sing in front of their fans

The boys arrived later because they had a morning commitment. Since when they arrived home the girls had already left, when they saw them with those clothes they remained open-mouthed. They were simply wonderful.
They approached them with a stupid expression that made the girls giggle.
-Girls you are gorgeous!- Hoseok said
-Thank you Hoseok-ssi- They said together.
-Mina-ssi you look like a princess!- Jimin said blushing.
-Oh thank you so much Jimin-ssi. You are too kind- she said blushing because of the boy's words.
-Hoseok-ssi, can you smell it too?- Momo asked him, sniffing something in the air.
He looked at her, who winked at him. He understood that Momo was about to make a joke about the two lovebirds and so he held her up.
-Oh yes. I smell it...- he answered, imitating her gesture.
-But guys, I can't smell anything- Chaehyung says
-Me neither- Dahyun said
-What do you smell?- Namjoon asked the two of them
-Someone is smitten- Momo said smirking, referring to Jimin and Mina.
-Yah. Unnieeee- Mina whined, hiding behind Sana to hide the blush on her cheeks.
-Momo-ssi you are so dead!!!!- Jimin said and then began to chase each other like two children.
Momo began to run laughing. To prevent Jimin catching her, she hid behind Jungkook
-Please Kookie protect me- she said
-Sure noona! I will always protect you! JIMIN-HYUNG STAY AWAY FROM MY MOMORIIIIING- he scolded his hyung, joking.
-Oh no. I can't fight with him. He is younger than me...- Jimin said
-I think you can't because he is stronger than you- Hoseok said laughing
-Oh Kookie you are my hero- Momo said, kissing his cheek and making him blushing.
-If you kiss me every time I protect you, consider me as you bodyguard- he said giggling and making Momo laugh, followed by the others.
Only one person was not amused by that scene: Taehyung.
It was stronger than him. He wanted Momo's attention only for him. He didn't like that kiss on Jungkook's cheek, just as he didn't like the fact that she hadn't chosen him as her "protector"...
After some time of joking, the guys took their seats at their tables. The two groups sat at two different tables, but side by side. Next to the Twice table there was that of the Got7s, while netx to that of the BTSs there was that of Monsta X.

Time skip
It was exhibition time. The first to perform were BTS with Idol.

-YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSEEEEEELF- Every idol sang along with them
-They are amazing!!!- Tzuyu said
-You are right!!!!- Dahyun agreed, dancing to the song.
Then it was "Fake love" time

-Wow did you see Jungkook's abs?!- Momo said surprised.
She had to admit that Jungkook was completely another person on stage. He was sexy, he looked more like a man. She liked that version of him.
Throughout the song, she couldn't take her eyes off him...
-Ehy, Planet Earth calls Momo- Jeongyeon called her, waving a hand in front of her face to wake her from that trance.
-Uhm, yes. Tell me unnie- she said. She had not noticed that she was enchanted by watching the youngest of the BTS.
-Momo, are you okay? What are you thinking about?- she asked her
-Oh yes I'm okay. I was lost in thought- she said smiling.
-If you say so...
Meanwhile the boys had returned to their place.
-Guys, you have been great- Twice complimented them
-Thank you girls- they said together
-Oh Jungkook-ssi there is a person who really liked your performance...- Mina said giggling. It was time to take revenge on Momo's trick.
Momo, understanding what she was trying to do, she murmured
-Don't you dare...-
-Wow, who?- Jungkook asked Mina, surprised.
-Momo...- she said smirking
-Really noona?- he asked Momo
-Yes...- she said, trying to avoid looking into his eyes, slightly embarrassed by the situation.
-She also greatly appreciated your abs- Mina continued
-MINAAAAAAA- Momo whined, red like a tomato from embarrassment
-Noona if you want, wa can go to the changing room so you can touch me- he said winking.
-YAH. STOP IT- she said
-Girls it's our turn- Jihyo said and then they left to change their outfits for the exhibition.
Taehyung was quieter than usual. He had never seen Momo embarrassed like this with a boy ... Was she interested in Jungkook? He ardently hoped not ... He had to get busy and he had to find a way to get the girl's attention...
While he was immersed in his thoughts, the girls went on stage. The first song was "Dance the night away"

-Wow Momo it's so cute, but also sexy...How is it possible?- Jungkook said surprised
-Ohhhhh our maknae is in love?- Hoseok teased him
-I'm not in love, but I'd be a liar if I said I don't like her...-he said blushing
-Momo is simply beautiful in every single way- Taehyung said suddenly, making his friends' mouths open to his statement.
-Momo is such a lucky girl! Two boys only for her- Jimin said laughing
-Three...- Yoongi said, leaving his friends without words
-What?!?!?!? Don't tell me you like her too...- Jin said
-Why? What's the problem?- he said coolly
-None...
Meanwhile it was "Yes or Yes" time

At the end of the song, Momo appeared on the big screen, doing a finger heart. Every boy present was fascinated by the beauty of the girl.
-Wow she's so cute- Jungkook said
Taehyung was speechless. His heart was beating fast. Suddenly he heard Wonho speak, who was sitting at the next table.
-Oh my God. She's an angel, she is a fucking queen. She is MY queen. I can't wait to dance with her to hold her-
-Calm down Romeo- his friend teased him
Hearing Wonho's words, Taehyung frowned and the urge to get up to punch his colleague attacked him. He had to rely on all his self-control to keep from shitting...

He needed to get off his nerves or he would go crazy sooner or later. Too many guys went around Momo, some were also members of his group, and this just made him angry.
Momo had to be his at all costs

*************
This is the 16° chapter. I hope you like it :).
Leave a comment or vote to make me know if you like it or not.
I also want to thank all those people who read it and keep doing it.
Kisses 😘