Sorry but sorta good news

I have no inspirations for this story anymore mainly because the magcon fandom has kinda died for me, but just in case anyone still wants this story even tho I wrote it kinda poorly without much thought -and I do apologize for that and not even thinking to proofread so it could get better- I have decided to give this and two other story's away. Anyone willing to create more on this story can do so with the same title you don't have to message me to do that but if you messagee saying you want this story and the others I will give you those as well.
Just to let everyone know these are what you can begin to update if you message me saying you want to take them.
-Supernatural Magcon
-Magcon Creepypasta
-Secret Story
The last one is a story I was going to write that was based on a really cool dream I had but I've since forgotten it but still have the basic story line to go off of.
I apologize for this being so late because for a while I had deleted wattpad and did not intend to get back on but the writer and reader in me has gotten restless and I can't help but want to write more but I feel bad without doing something with these other books people still might have wanted to see finished.