A/N

Heeeeeeeyyyy guuuys.
Long time no seee... haha...ha...
I have a few things to say so um... I'll just get on with it.

First off...
I want to thank you for the immense support you've shown in the past couple of months. I really didn't think I would get anywhere near where I am now with this story.

And although sometimes I think you guys are drunk for liking this "amazing" book, I really, really, really appreciate it.

I want to assure you guys I read every single comment on this story and, I swear, some of you made me wheeze. But like the anxious person I am, I couldn't manage to reply and I really want to apologize. Just know that, whatever you commented was read and highly appreciated.

Secondly...
I was thinking of continuing this book after I finished my exams, but I reached a conclusion.

This book is officially discontinued. I don't have anymore ideas for it and I feel like it should be thoroughly edited even if I somehow did still have some ideas, which I don't wanna do since in my opinion I should just redo the whole story and I just don't want to do that. Sorry for disappointing you... ._.

Thirdly
I have, on the other hand, been thinking to write a new book. An original. I, somehow, was really hyped about it, made the concept for it and all, but all of the sudden I... lost every single idea I might have had for it. (As you can clearly see, I'm not the most creative person ever... ''-.-)
Thus I'm not 100% sure if I will actually do it...

And, since we're talking about other books (be ready for some shameless promo), I acually have a finished Katsudeku oneshot, which (guess what) I'm actually proud of (holy scHnITzEl), so um... if you are willing to... please do check it out.

Also, please check out the ~🎵Bands and People🎵~ section in my profile and listen to their songs (most of them are rock-ish?), since it would make me very happy to know there are more and more people listening to these amazing artists. (Shameless promo over.)

And yeah...
That was kinda it.
Again, I appreciate every single one of you for the comments, votes, and even just for reading my story. Never stop being amazing and please don't be too mad at me. >.<

Hopefully we'll see eachother again soon.

BYE MAH BEBY LLAMAAAS! (God, I missed doing that.)