*|1|*

Let's start this off. My names Blazi Pacos Lindsey. I like to get in trouble. A lot... My dad is the Alpha of the Loyal Moon Pack. I'm the second oldest in my family. Blare is my older twin brother. He's taking the spot as Alpha when our dad steps down. Lucky bastard. But he's also like me, loves trouble. Anyways back to me. I have long raven black hair that cascades down to my hips, my eyes are a burnt orange color with flecks of gold and red. Hints my name. My mom thinks I should be more lady like but, to me that's no fun. She says that I need to calm down with all the wolves and wait for mate. I'm not a slut. More of a player. I never really thought of having a soulmate. For me to have one would be a gift from the Moon Goddess herself. Me being seventeen and mate-less is kinda annoying. But who cares, I still get to have my fun with the pack. My older twin brother, Blare will be taking the spot of Alpha, because he's two minutes older, and a guy. If he doesn't become Alpha it goes on to my younger brother, Phoenix. From the moment I was told that I'm not going to be Alpha, I've trained night and day. I've earned being Pack Warrior and I'm not giving that up.

********

"Miss Blazi," my butler Ed said through the door.

"What?" I ask.

"You must get ready, the Blue Peeks Pack is almost here!" He cheers.

"Ugh, fine," I moan and get out of my warm sheets.

"Sorry Luna's orders ," he replies.

This pack had to come here to Orlando to make some sorta alliance or something. I don't really know. Nor do I care. All I heard for some of the she-wolves is that the Alpha was sexy as hell. If I know something for sure my the time he leaves. He'll be begging for more of me.

"Blazi get your ass down here," my annoying twin brother, Blane yells.

"Shut the fuck up," I yell.

"Blazi! that is not lady like!" mom yells.

"Whatever," I mutter.

I go into my closet and pick out a pair of shredded black skinny jeans with a cherry red crop top and my Steve Madden Bandit Combat boots. To say I was a badass would be a understatement. I grab my black iPhone and head downstairs.

"Morning," I say.

"Good Morning sista," Blare says in a British accent.

"I'll be back," I say and hurry out the door.

I grab my keys to my Ducati and start her up. I rev the engine before I'm off. Leaving my mom and dad with shocked faces. I drive down the long drive way pushing 97 mph. I let my strait black hair blow freely in the wind. I push my bike to 120 mph. Letting all my worries was away. I take a sharp tun towards my best friend, Remi's house. She is going to be moving into the Pack House soon. Ooh I'm so excited. All the pack members better beware. I pull up to a navy blue escalade on the side of the road.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Um hi," a wolf came from the side of the car.

"Do yall need any help?" I ask. I was a expert with anything that had a motor.

"We blew a tire," he responds.

"Blazi Lindsey," I say sticking my hand out for him to shake.

"Dustin Young," he states and gens my hand.

I knew this guy wasn't a rouge. He didn't smell musky and disgusting like most rouges and he gave off an aura of power not Alpha power but a little bit.

"Where you headed?" I ask. I bend down to take off the spare tire underneath the car.

"The Loyal Moon Pack," he says.

I laugh slightly.

"So you must be the Blue Peeks Pack?" I smirk.

"Yea, I'm the beta," he says proudly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm the Alpha of the Loyal Moon Pack," I smirk.

I hear a chuckle from behind me. "You? the Alpha," he laughs.

I turn around slowly, ready for a fight. I lock eyes with the man in front of me and the whole world stops.

"Alpha Jaxon Zinn," he smirks.

"Nice to meet you, mate," I smile.

#######

New story!