*|2|*

So sorry!
I haven't been updating because I didn't even realize people wanted me to continue this story. So I haven't been writing at all. Don't worry nothing's wrong just didn't realize. I'll continue with this story. Just can some of y'all leave suggestions about where to take this story. And sorry if my Texan accent kinda wears off on this story. I'm a little rusty on my writing. But!
Any ways I'm back at it!
*Pic of Remi on the side*
Quick thank you to
hann_na32
I saw your message you left and that's what got me to see everyone who wanted me to continue

••••••
Blazi
••••••
As I stare into the eyes of Alpha Zinn I slowly began to bare my neck to him, showing where one day he would mark me. I'm return I got a loud, lust filled growl.
Smirking I look over at the SUV filled with his pack members. Their mouths are hanging open in shock.
"Follow me to the pack house," I said giving them a wink.
I swing my leg over my bike and hop on. The engine roars to life with the simple turn of a key. I turn the bike to face north and take off towards the pack house.
'Change of plans, meet me at my house,' I quickly mind link Remi.
Within minutes the large white mansion came into view. I arrive at the house before the Loyal Moon Pack, I run into the kitchen to find my parent.
"The Loyal Moon Pack is about to be here," I state to them. I purposely don't tell them about Jaxson.
I'll wait until he arrives to tell them.
A slight smirk arose on my lip once I smelt the cool mint and cider scent of my mate. Without looking behind me I knew he was behind me.
"Alpha Jaxon, my parents are this way," I smirk at him.
'Bring them to the study' my dad mindlinks me.
"We'll follow you," he smirks back.
Normally I don't tell my parents to much about who I've been around with but this is my mate. Do I tell?
One thing that I'm good at is keeping secrets. Not one slips by.
While I politely lead my sexy mates pack leaders in to the study, a sudden pleasurable grab scooped my left cheek. Quickly, I turn to see who has a death wish. As predicted Jaxson is standing right be hind me acting as though he had nothing to do with it.
Suddenly a great idea popped into my head. There has been many great times shared between Remi and I. This one in particular happened this summer. We did a lot of partying and became expert dancers in any form that you can imagine. Mostly club and things like twerking...
A slight grin came to my face and I immediately stopped. Jaxson didn't notice this, he rammed right into my butt. Not enough to knock me over but just enough to start grinding on him. Quickly I shove my booty into his crouch and start moving it around his package. A loud growl like moan came from his lips.
"Baby, grind with me," sings my tall beautiful best friend, Remi,
"Baby, take your time with me,".
Our laughs start light up the room. These are the moments I live for, the laughs from being silly or the glory of doing something your parents wouldn't approve of. Where everyone that is with you is laughing and smiles are shared all around. We even hear chuckles from the men. Slowly we start to compose ourselves to be able to have a normal conversation without laughing.
"Remi can you-," I start laughing as Jaxson Begins to tickle me.
"Remi take them to the Alpha I'll be there in a second," he says smiling.
"You did good, mate," Remi says as she passes over me with a Australian accent.
Following quietly behind her was the pack. She kept walking but kept glancing behind to see if someone was there. After a couple of times she locks eyes with a wolf.
"I think you did good too, mate," I yell to Remi, mocking her.
Only to be flipped the birdy. Her face got beet red. She took up speed and was practically sprinting around the corner and pulled the pack into my dad's study.
"Now," Jaxson says seductively.
Without saying anything I grab his face and start to kiss him. Almost automatically me takes control and pushes me up against the wall. His rough lips begin to soften as I allow him more access into mine.
"Blazi--I-,"