orange

ju haknyeon stared at sunwoo and hyunjoon. just by looking at them, he felt his cheeks burn and his heart fastening its beat.

ju haknyeon. the school's bright and happy kid had fallen in love with the school's monochromatic kim sunwoo and heo hyunjoon.

ju haknyeon had a special ability. he could give colors. there were a few monochromatics that he had helped seen color as long as he maintained a mutual relationship with them. he had helped his younger sister see color because he loved her just as much as she loved him.

ju haknyeon also had another special ability.  he could give a color. there were a few monochromatics that he had helped seen color just as long as he maintained a mutual relationship with them. but apparently he can give it to someone who didnt feel the same way with him too. the colors may vary depending on the type of relationship he's had or feelings he has for the person.

ju haknyeon knew something. as soon as he saw sunwoo and hyunjoon, staring into kevin's fresh gash that he had realized something.

he had given them both a color.

red. because he loved them in a way others would never.

he loved them like how a man would feel for his wife.

he loved them both romantically.

but this different type of talent had also a setback. because as long as he didnt maintain a mutual relationship with them, the color he gives also takes back something from the receiver.

ju haknyeon knew.

he knew that he had just given sunwoo and hyunjoon the ability to see the hue of blood red.

and he also knew he had taken something else.

he knew he had taken their ability to feel guilt and there was nothing he could do to give it back.

or so he thought.