Chapter 4

" For You "

The Next Day.

I flickered my eyes regaining memories from last night which only created a sigh escaped My lips.

I groaned as I proceed to get up from My bed to only go to the bathroom, Brush my teeth and take a bath.

As soon as I was done I changed into My Uniform and Head out from the bathroom.

I sighed as I took out my pocket watch and proceed to see the time.

5:20 am.

Guess Im always early, Breakfast is about 7:00 - 7:45 am. So I still have time to go to The Commander's Office to Deliver some Paper work to some of the Captain's dormitory or Office.

I sighed as I look to the side of My bed only seeing Petra still Asleep.

I sighed again as I proceed to leave My shared room and go to Straight ahead to The Commander's Office.

As I was walking down the halls no Cadets where to be found except for Me ofcourse until I found Eren Cleaning the Bathroom with a Soap and a Toothbrush.

"Tch, Did shorty made you do that? Cause its pretty satisfying to me if I were to be Honest. Though I kinda feel pity for you just a little bit atleast" I teased Eren and Proceed to watch him as I smirked mischievously. But GLADLY I was pissed after what he had replied.

"Atleast im not someone who has OCD like Captain Levi and Im not also the one who's always pretending to be him" He said while he cleans and earning a Glare from me.

"Whatever, Just a heads up I can do whatever I WANT When Levi's not in Command. Remember That." I said as I 'Tch' along the line which Only him leaving with a ' Hmm.. I know that' as I Proceed to Go where Im suppose to be.

I knocked On the door until someone replied.

"Come in Cadet Aide." Commander Erwin's voice made a shiver through my spine.

How did he know it was me?.

I sighed as I opened the door earning a small smile from The Commander as He speaks his first Order for me.

"Cadet Aide, I want you To take this Papers to Section Commander Hanji, Captain Mike and also for Captain Levi" He said with his Usual tone as he handed the paper after earning a Salute from me.

"And also Here's a few paperwork for you since your gonna be A captain soon, Dont overwork yourself Captain Mayra." He said as he also handed me the paper which isnt much such as The other Captain's Paperwork.

I sighed as I manage a Salute while holding a bunch of Paper as He said his dismissed and as I started My first Order.

I sighed again as I knocked on My first Captain to send paperworks too.

"Come In"

I opened the door revealing the papers with my hands as I gladly placed them on his desk as He sighed knowing what to do with it.

"Hi Mayra....more paperwork for me I guess.." As I heard him sighed, Well can't feel bad for the Captain since He is a Captain after all and its His duty so I'll just ignore it.

Karma itself give to someone who deserves it.

And I kinda have work too so I guess I'll be doing the same thing.

I sighed as I was Dismissed from the office.

Now off to the crazy Hanji- I mean Section Commander Hanji.