A new angel

**** Lauren's pov ****
We just started day one of MagCon LA. And we just started the meet and greet. We were almost over with mine and matts line when a little girl and her mother came up. The little girl had a Matt shirt and my beanie on, she looked tired but excited at the same time. She looked about 8 or 9 years old , I bent down and she ran into my arms.
" hi baby girl, how are you doing?" I asked still hugging her.
" not so well, but now that I see you and Matt I'm happy." She said and pulled away from the hug.
" why are you not doing well baby girl?" Matt asked as he hugged her tightly.
" well I have cancer, and soon I'm going to be an angel up above." She said. I started to tear up.
" you wanted to see Matt and I before you became an angel ? " I asked she nodded
" well all of you but mostly you two and Kaitlin and Nash. " she said with a smile. I had tears streaming down my face I picked her up and she hugged me.
Matt mouthed a ' I will finish the line' and I nodded. I took the girl and her mother back stage to where the couch was I sat down and the girl sat on my lap and her mother was next to me.
" so what's your name girly ?" I asked.
" lily ." She replied.
After about 10 minutes everyone came back, and I got the moms number so we could visit in the hospital tomorrow. We said good by and I still had tears running down my face along with Kaitlin. Matt picked me up off of the couch and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he hugged me as I silently cried into his shoulder. The day was done so we walked back to our hotel room. I stopped crying but I was to lazy to walk so Matt just carried me and Kate was in Nash's back. We walked into our room and i laid down on the bed next to Kate the boys were doing there own thing.
" Laur, we should do a cover. We have not done one in a while." Kate says. I nod and grab everything we need for a video and she grabs her guitar.after we got all day up we decided we will do take me to church.
" hey guys! It's Lauren here, and I'm with Kaitlin and we will be singing' take me to church' I hope you like!" We decided that I would do the chorus and kate would do the rest as I jump in here and there and she plays the guitar. We started and she started to strum and sing as I threw in a few notes here and there as I hummed. I did the amens in it and started the chours.
" I tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifes." I sung as I closed my eyes and hit a high note. I opened my eyes and all the boys were around now kate was singing and I hummed along. Then it came my part again.
" ill worship like a dog in the shrine of your lies... I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen you knives. " I sung as I held out the word knives and changed it to a high note. The boys had wide eyes and Kate kept singing. Now came the part where it paused and had 'amen' in a long note. Kate stopped playing as we both hit the note, it was really funny how each time we get serious about singing we shut our eyes and scrunch our nose. As we hit the note she started strumming again as I finished the note. We both sung the last chorus and ended the video. She stopped the recording and I fell out of my chair on to the floor with a thud.
" oww " I groaned. I herd them all laugh.
" good job Laur." KATE said .
" thanks, you too." I said as I got up I walked over to Matt and hugged him taking in his scent.
" you smell good." I mumbled in his chest. He laughed and said thanks.
"We should watch a scary movie!" Cameron screamed.
My head popped up. I shook my head no really fast, I hated scary stuff. Like during Halloween I'm scared all the time.
" come on babe, you can snuggle with me when you get scared." Matt said and pulled me to the bed. I don't know what movie we were going to watch, but I did not want to know anyway.
****
We were half way through the movie and I hated it. I was snuggled so close to Matt we could be one person. My fade was in his chest and I was hugging him and his arm was around my waist. The movie was so scary and I don't like it. I poked my head up and The possessed person was in the door way out of no where and went to kill the people. As he did I screamed and hugged Matt again. He laughed and I hit him. He groaned because I hit home in the stomach and I laughed.
****
The movie was now over and everyone went back to there rooms. I gave MATT a goodnight kiss and shut the door then I crawled into bed with Nash and laid my head on his stomach.
" I love you." I said closing my eyes
" love you too laur ."he mumbled. I was soon in a deep sleep.
*** next day going to see lily***
We were all in the limo going to see lily in the hospital. Today was her last day with us, or that's what the doctors say anyway.
We walked up to the room and we all walk in. Her little eyes brighten up when she sees us. Kate and I pulled up a chair on either side of her.
" how are you feeling lily?" I ask while taking her cold hand in mine.
" not too well..." She says.
" do you want us to sing you a song?" I asked.
" Yes yes yes yes yes yes" she said nodding.
" ok so me, kate, shawn, Jack, and Jack, will sing you a song ok?" I said. She nodded we sung what about angles and she loved it.
****
We have all been talking to her for an hour and now it's just Kate, me, Nash, and matt.
" I just wanted to say thank you for coming today it means a lot. I love you all and I hope you never forget me. I love you guys, and you mom, thank you so much for every thing you have done." She said we all say
" we love you too sweety." She starts to close her eyes and the heart monitor went to a straight beep. It felt like everything was in slow mo.
The doctors and nurses came rushing in telling everyone to leave.
" NO! SHES TO YOUNG! SHE CANT BE DYING ! SHES 8 THATS NOT FAIR!" I scream as the tears rush out of my eyes. I feel hands wrapp around my waist and pick me up. Probably Matt, I continued to scream and try to get out of his grip. I had tears rushing down my face as I was carried out of the room soon follow by Kate and Nash, Kate was the same way I was. May put me down and I ran to the door of the room.
" no no no no no! It's not fair! " I screamed. MATT came and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs should his torso. I cried into his sholder and he carried me out of the hall way I looked over through the glass to lilys room. They were putting a blue blankets over her head. She died . I got out of Matt's grip quickly and ran to the glass. Kate was right next to me.
" No she can't die! SHES to young! " Kate and I screamed. Matt got me again and brought me to the car I was still screaming and crying, along with Kate MATT shut the door and walked to the other side. I quickly opened the door and Kate and I ran to the entrance of the hospital I felt something grab my wrist and pull me bask into there chest, matt, I looked over to see Nash and Kate. Matt rubbed my back and said
" shhhhh, it's ok Lauren, calm down, she is in a better place now. " he put two fingers under my chin and made me look up. He wiped my tears and kissed my lips. Then he picked me back up and I cried into his shoulder. In the car I sat on his lap.
I faced him and cried some more
" it's not fair Matt, it's not fair." I whispered and shook my head.
" I know Lauren but we can't do anything about it. I'm sorry. " he whispers back. I cried into his chest some more.
Matt carried me into the hotel, we got weird looks from people but oh well. we got to our room and he laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead he was about to leave when I said
" wait. Please stay." In a whisper tone. He turned around and laid with me. I was in confy clothes so I just laid my head on his stomach and he played with my hair. I soon fell asleep.