four.

~~please play the video while reading this chapter~~

3rd week after the letter

"Oh my god, what's with this loud music? Where is he? Taehyung, are you there?"

"Where is the speaker's remote. Ah, here it is." The loud music which filled the room then gone, replaced by the silence. Several footsteps were heard walking around the apartment.

"Where is he? Taehyung??"

"I'll go check the bedroom, Hyung." My eyes locked on the phone that was shone brightly in the dark bedroom. That's how Jungkook found me. Curled up on my side on top of the blanket with Jennie's instagram profile opened on my phone.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook's panicked voice brought the footsteps to my room. I was aware that they were on my doorstep but I didn't have any strength to look at them. I didn't have any strength to pretend I'm fine, even a little bit.

"Taehyung? Hey, look at us. Ya, Kim Taehyung!!" Namjoon shook my shoulders and made me dropped my phone. I slowly looked at them flatly.

"Hi, guys." I greeted them briefly. I noticed the sad looks from their eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jimin walked closer to me when I tried to sit on my bed.

"Am I supposed to?"

"Look at all this mess." Yoongi commented at the beer cans, wine bottles, soju bottles that was on my bedroom floor. "When is the last time you eat?"

"Hm.. yesterday? Or maybe three days ago? I'm not sure." I rubbed my eyes since it felt a bit dry. They all sighed at my answer.

"Go take a shower. We're going somewhere."

"I don't want to go anywhere. What if suddenly Jen update something?"

"We're going. And that's final. Now go take a shower." Namjoon's stern voice left no place for argument. Even in my lowest point, I don't want to make him angry. Namjoon and Jin are the scariest people when they got mad for me. I carefully walked to the closet and randomly took a jeans and shirt before went to the bathroom. I heard the commotion of the six men in my bedroom. I guessed they were cleaning the bottles on the floor. I finished the shower pretty fast. When I went out the bathroom, they already left my bedroom. I picked up my wallet and checked my phone for a bit in case something that I've been waiting for is happening, but nothing change. Her page still the same as before.

"You're done? Let's go. I called a cleaning company that my friend have, so during the time we go out your apartment will be cleaned." said Hoseok when he saw me walked out from the bedroom.

"Mmm." I murmured at them.

"Let's go, let's go!" Jungkook pushed me forward to the door, Jimin picked a pair of shoes for me to wear. The seven of us left the apartment. It's been days since I left the apartment. I don't have any reason to, I still got some food that was left by Umma last week, nothing made me have to leave my apartment.