Shot.3 - BasketBall

You all know I met my love on the basketball court. Basketball has always played an important role in my life. It's nothing new to you all that we first met due to his ball hitting me in the head, later we all had that boys vs. Girls match bringing new feelings in our hearts later he left me but again we meet in this very court, we even confess reuniting in the very court. Basketball was always and will always be special for us. Even I got named after that very game. But what you don't know is Even our love bud is in love with this game. No no, I am not so old, I'm still the same as I was but just a grown-up a year or two. I am talking about the love bud that's still in me growing. Now you will ask me who I know about my baby who is in love with basketball, and I will tell you.

Everyone knows that babies kick or you say press their feet in your womb in a way to stretch themselves but my baby presses his hands and even kicks me with his hands as I can see the hands imprint on my tummy.

He has already inherited his parent's love for Basketball. I'm worried that he'll be born like a normal baby. You may wonder if my fear is useless as being a Doctor I would be taken care of, letting that situation come but you see every important thing happened to me on the Basketball court since Armaan the ultimate player came into my life.