[FINALE]

*This is based on a recent Jikook moments where they almost kissed at Fact Music Awards.

BTS were getting ready for they will be getting another award from Fact Music Awards.

"Jimin-ah! Wake Yoongi up!" Namjoon yelled, putting his shoes.

"Aish, hyung! Let Hoseok hyung do it!" Jungkook responds, not wanting his boyfriend to be away from him.

"He will kill me if I do! Please Jungkook-ah, let your boyfriend do it." Hoseok pleads.

All of them were now ready, Yoongi is too. But since he finish early, he said that he will sleep more. They knew too well what's the consequence of waking a sleepy Min Suga.

"Why Jimin though?" Taehyung decided to speak after watching them argue for the past few minutes.

"You know exactly that Jimin is the only one he won't threaten to kill after being disturb from his deep slumber." Hoseol responds.

"Well maybe he doesn't want to see a horse when he wakes up." Jungkook blatantly said and Hoseok glared at him while the hyungs just laugh.

"No, it's okay. I'll wake Yoongi hyung, you should just wait for us outside. We will be out in a minute." Jimin, who just put hia earings, spoked.

"I'll stay here." Jungkook said and Jimin glared at him.

"Aish, okay! Okay! Just hurry up!"

Everyone left, leaving only Jimin and a sleeping Yoongi. He sighed before leaning down to pat his hyung's shoulder.

"Hyung? Wake up, we need to go." And just in one try, Yoongi immediately woke up and was about to glare at whoever dares to woke him but stopped when he saw his favorite dongsaeng.

"Where's the other's?"

"They are waiting outside. Nobody wants to wakes you up so they decided to sacrifice me instead." He giggles and Yoongi chuckles in response.

"What a great decision they made."

"Hyung, I miss you~" Jungkook whines as soon as he saw Jimin getting out of their dorm with a not so in the mood Yoongi.

"Yah! It has only been like 5 minutes!" Hoseok exclaimed with a face that says, "You're so ridiculous!"

"5 minutes is long, hyung!"

"Whatever, let's get going!"

2 vans are going to escort them there. In the first van there is Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung. While in the second van, there is Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi.

"You look good tonight, baby." Jungkook shamelessly wink at Jimin who tried so hard not to blush.

"Calm your tits, boys. We're going to an event not a hotel." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hyung!" Jimin widen his eyes and look at the said hyung.

Jungkook's POV.

Seeing Jimin hyung blush makes my heart flutter and I can live with this forever.

Nobody knows what I'm feeling right now. Some of you might say that I'm just overreacting but I really want to kiss him, touch him, feel him every minute or every second that passes.

I feel suffocated whenever I don't see him just like what I've felt earlier when he went to wake Yoongi hyung. It really sound so ridiculous but my life seemed to be off when I'm not with him. Like....like I can't breathe.

"Jungkook-ah, we are here." I was soon shaken up with my thoughts by a small hand waving in front of my face.

I didn't even sensed that we have arrived already at where the ceremony will happen. I thank Jimin hyung and got out of the van together with them.

Sounds of flashing cameras filled the night as we calmly smiled at every cameras we encountered. We soon arrived at the Red Carpet and as we stand in front, I made a hand sign directly for Jimin hyung. I don't know why I did it but I just kinda feel like it.

In America, it is a sign that says, "I Love U" and I know Jimin hyung figured it out what I've been meaning to say since we always do that every time we can't say "I love you's" in shows or concert so we just expressed it by doing this hand sign.

Jimin hyung smiled at me and I shyly smiled back, looking down. I'm the one who started this but why am I the one blushing now?

We are now standing in front of the stage, giving our thanksgiving speech. I just finish giving my speech along with Jimin hyung. The fans went crazy because while giving my speech, my chin was resting the whole time at Jimin hyung's shoulder just like how I always do.

Namjoon hyung (ps. I don't really know who is doing the speech when this happen so sorry if I just made a mistake.) were now having his like presidential speech but me and Jiminie hyung were not even listening. We are so busy flirting with each other.

"Kookie, you look so funny earlier! At first, I didn't know what you're doing but that look on your eyes says what it is." Jimin hyung whispered and I wanted to say something so I leaned closer. Suddenly, he turned his head that we almost kissed, I didn't even flinch, instead I lean more. He panic as he move his head so fast and my lips touches his ear instead.

He was so flustered that instead of me getting disappointed, I smirk it off and acted as if nothing has happened. It was so nice seeing those reaction from him.

"Aish, Jungkook-ah! Don't do that again!" Jimin half-yelled whispered.

"Hyung, you're so cute."

And the day ends with us flirting with each other and the hyungs constantly telling us to stop it. But how could I? When I am just a 'Boy With Luv.'

~The E.N.D.