A Romantic College AU Chapter 2

Shingen had walked me to my first lecture room.

"Here's the one you want" he pointed it out, it was the closest to the main building.

"Um, thanks. I guess I'll see you around then" I looked up at him, I couldn't wait to get started in my profession.

"Not if I see you first. Here take this, if you want you can sit with me in the cafeteria" he winked and indicated to the piece of paper he passed me. Then he turned and pointed to where the cafeteria is located. Well I assume he was showing me where the cafeteria is.

I put the paper in my pocket and saw him frown. We then went our separate ways.

That was so inspiring we all got introduced to each other and then we learned some new techniques. I have never taken notes faster in my entire life. I made my way out of the fashion design department and straight away I bumped into someone.

"Ouch. Move" I heard

"Oh, sorry" I quickly said

It was a boy I bashed into, a really good-looking young boy.

"Geez, watch where you're going" he said with an ounce of irritation.

A football had bounced out of his arms and was rolling on the floor where it stopped.

"Oh, your ball, I'll get it for you um, uh" I said fading out as I realised I didn't know his name.

"Yukimura"

"Y/N"

"Nice to meet you Y/N, despite you running into me like a wild boar" Yukimura said, it's like he didn't care that he is saying this to a girl.

"Excuse me? a Boar?" I couldn't believe what he just said to me.

I picked up his ball and pushed it into his chest

"Okay, okay sorry" he stepped back and bid me a good day.

What an encounter, 2 encounters with really good-looking boys.

My break was coming to an end and I was just circling the campus until I decided to sit down on one of the benches and get my sketchbook out.

"Hmmmmm, these Sakura trees are great inspiration" I began to start sketching out a dress that incorporated the brilliant pink of the petals as I talked to myself.

"That's really good"

I looked up and saw an angelic smile looking down at me and my sketchbook

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to look at your work, it just caught my eye and I had to come over and get a better look" the boy said his eyes a magnificent shade of violet. How is that natural?

His hair was also strange, it was all perfectly in place but the strange part was that his hair was grey.

"Hi, you can take a better look if you want" I invited him to sit down next to me with a friendly smile.

"Thank you"

He sat down next to me resting comfortable. His form was impeccably the way he sat so straight that I suddenly felt like I should show better manners. I sat more upwards inconspicuously.

"Here" I handed him the book and he pulled out some glasses that a Liberian would wear but the funny thing was, was that he made it work. What is with all these boys I'm meeting how are they all so perfectly beautiful.