Chapter II

Shoutout to rowaida186 for giving me amazing ideas to continue this book.

Y/N's Pov

It's been days now, Lexa is in the Cryopod and I'm working in the lab to find a way to save the last human race from a death wave, which could be here in less than six months.

At day time I work and at nights when I can't sleep I visit Lexa and talk with her, I know that she can't hear me but I can pretend she does, cause somehow I have to pass seven months without hearing her or even feeling her touch.

Currently, I am working in the lab.

"There's must be a way to save everyone" I mumbled stressful, my head on the table while I held it with my hands.

"Y/N, do you copy" I heard Clarke from the Walkie and raised my head.

"Yes Clarke, go on," I said grabbing the Walkie.

"Mount weather is officially off limit," Clarke said and I raised my head in confusion "what do you mean?!" I said confused.

"They rebelled against us and locked themselves inside, they don't want to share their bunker with us," she said.

"Well fuck" was I said, "we need to find a solution soon, the Ice Nation king is putting pressure on us," Clarke said and I sighed.

"May I ask something little creator?" ALIE suddenly spoke and I nodded my head.

"When Becca came back to earth, those people she found, how did they survive?" She asked, not knowing the answer herself

My eyes widened and I started to figure it out "oh my God, you....are....genius, I could kiss you right now but your a hologram in my brain so take that as a compliment" I said with excitement and she awkwardly smiled.

"Clarke are you there?, I think I just found a way," I said and she immediately answered "what?" She asked.

"We don't need Mount weather Clarke, there are other bunkers........one being in Polis," I said, "you're serious?!" was her response, "how do you think grounders survived the first nuclear blast," I said.

"This could be our chance to start over Y/N," she said, "yeah?, well we better not fuck this one up," I said with a sigh.

"I try to look for information and radio you back," I say, "best of luck," Clarke said and I placed the walkie down.

I heard a warning sound from the screen monitors and walked over to it "you said we had six months?!" I asked ALIE while I stared at the screen.

There were acid rain and hot weather warning on the screen.