Chapter 8

Alice P.O.V.

It's so sweet her and her brothers are together again, it won't hurt as much when she finds out.It started a month ago,it hurts to keep it a secret but it's for her own benefit.The whole family is disappointed but they won't say anything,so we are in the clear.

Bella P.O.V.

My life is going great.I have my brothers back, the best boyfriend, and a family, that is all I ever wanted when I was growing up. It has been two weeks since we've moved to Mystic Falls. Me Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, and Alice have gone shopping at least three times already. Compelled me had no fashion sense whatsoever.

Right now I'm getting ready for my date with Edward. I walked down the steps to see Edward at the bottom. "Hey beautiful, ready to go?" he asked with my favorite crooked smile "Of course I'm rea-" I was interrupted by Rosalie walked in the room "That's it, I can't keep this a secret anymore! When are you going to tell her!!" She said absolutely furious "Tell me what?" I admit, I was kinda scared of what he was going to say "Bella I think you should sit down for this." you could see the pain in his eyes "Family meeting." he called out.

In seconds we were all in the living room. "What's going on?" I asked no one in particular "Bella understand that I never wanted to hurt you, that's why I kept it a secret." he said I looked at everyone and saw the pity in their eyes "I-I-I'm in love with someone else." as soon as he said that my heart broke into a million pieces "What?!?With who?" I asked tears running down my face. "With, wit-" he started but didn't get to finish "With me." Alice said , I looked at her and just broke down. I don't know how long I sobbed before a looked up to see Esme coming towards me, "No!!"I cried Esme looked hurt. "We started dating about a month ago." She confessed looking ashamed "Did you all know?" I asked they all nodded. I let out one more sob before I took off up stairs,in a matter of minutes I had everything I owned in a suitcase."Don't follow me!!" I yelled as I walked out the door "Like you care anyway." I muttered. With that I took off.

About five minutes later I was in front of the boarding house, I knocked on the door and was met with beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes. "Why hello love, the name's Klaus."

A/n: love it, like it, hate it. Comment and vote.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS.😃😃