FORESIGHT

—𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

" 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵
𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘺. "

RAGNA IS NO STRANGER to secrets

RAGNA IS NO STRANGER to secrets. She's a master at collecting them, infiltrating people's lives and reporting back to Asgard, all while keeping her own. It's her job as a Raven. The Valkyrie were Odin's most elite warriors. The Ravens are his most elite spies.

RAGNA WORKS ALONE, conducting deep-cover missions to other worlds and collecting information for the Allfather. The only exceptions to this rule—the only anchors to her home—are the two heads of Odin's spy-ring and the gatekeeper.

SHE TRUSTS THESE men with her life. Her two superiors check in and retrieve whatever information she has gathered, and, while she would never admit it to their faces, it's always nice to see them. But Heimdall is the one who always has her back, a watchful eye and ever-present friend that she can count on.

AFTER CENTURIES of successful work, Ragna is assigned to a highly sensitive mission. A twenty-year assignment collecting information from a primitive and naive world where a dangerous weapon has gone missing.

SENT TO MIDGARD in the 1980s, Ragna must track down the Tesseract. In order to uncover the secrets of this strange world, she must join the organization that deals in them: S.H.I.E.L.D.

"  𝘈 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳

" 𝘈 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. "

᯽ ᯽ ᯽

Thank you so much for showing interest in this work!

This book will take place in the same "universe" as my Loki series, but you don't need to read any particular book first.

There is a tragically low number of Heimdall fics on this site and I felt like posting something new, so here you go!

Enjoy!