The Shape Of Our Love

It has been 4 months since we're together. I wish it could've stayed like this forever. If only I was there to show her how much I love her...

- 1 Month Ago -

    A white haired boy in his top and overlayed with a shirt, wearing a jeans is looking through his phone. It's pretty obvious that he is quite happy when he saw a text from his girlfriend.

    "OMG! It's from Lina Chan!" The boy exclaimed in joy. He immediately reply after a while.

Hey Moonlight!

How Re you?

I'm good! Where are you at now?

I'm at The Random House. Everyone is here except you ●3●

Really? I'll be on my way!

See you there!

Ok! We meet here then!

     As Moonlight was about to turns off his mobile phone, there one more text from Lina that make his heart racing.

I LOVE YOU! ❤

     His face turns red like a tomato as he read it. Then, he rushed to the meeting location.

- 10 Minutes Later -

    "Finally, I'm here." Moonlight pants in exhaustion when suddenly...

    "MOONLIGHT!!!" A girl with a trailing purple blouse and a tracksuit jumps and hugs Moonlight from behind.

    "L-Lina Chan!" Moonlight blushes as he was shocked to see her. Lina just giggles and grab his hand, "Let's go inside together." She smiled cheerfully as they both entered the house.

    "Oooo~ Looks like the couple is holding hands together." A friendly tease was heard as both of them went inside.

     Lina and Moonlight both blushes hard. "Ah come on, relax. We were just playing with you two." Everyone chuckles as there were two glowing red tomato faces. 

     Malik, one of the member of The Random House, places an arm over Moonlight's shoulder. "So, how is it going with you two?" He smirks playfully.

     Moonlight was trying so hard try not to get nervous when he answered it.

    "Well, you can say we're happy together!" He puts on a wide smiles on his face as he lean closer to Lina.

    Lina just stood there, blushing while nodding her head. "Mhm! We're happy!"

    As the three of them were having a conversation, there's a man with an all black attired with an eyepatch watching over them from a corner. His red eye was looking at Lina in a familiar yet confused way.

    As Lina was talking, she glanced at Nightstalk and noticed that he has been observing her for a long time. She just continued her conversation and tried to ignore that.

     But in Lina's heart, she knew that this isn't going to end well.

- A Few Moment Later -

     "Hey Moonlight! Can you go get some flour at the store?" Malik shouted across the living room from the kitchen.

     "Yeah sure, hang on a sec!" Moonlight was busy playing video game with Nightstalk as he is about to lose.

     "Ah! Dang it! You're too good for me" Moonlight frustrated a bit as Nightstalk just smirks. "Hey, don't take it personal. Maybe I'm much better than you in things you don't know."

    "Whatever man. I'm going out to get some flour," Moonlight gets up and opened the door. "And we're going to have a rematch after this!" He exclaimed and went outside as Nightstalk just sit there silently.

    A few seconds later, Lina goes downstairs to search for Moonlight but nowhere to be found. She went up to Nightstalk and ask him.

   "Have you seen Moonlight?" She asked gently. Nightstalk just glanced at her and looks back at the screen. "He is probably thinking how to beat me in this game." He said.

   "Oh, I see." Lina replied as the awkward silence in the room just keeps on going until it breaks with a question.

   "What do you think about Moonlight?" Nightstalk asked in a serious tone. Lina was shocked. "What do you mean?" She inquired.

   "I mean what do you see in him?" He said again. Lina was confused and answer his question anyway. "He's kind, cheerful and also such a cute boy."

    "But does he ever said "I Love You" often to you?"

    At that moment, the question strikes into Lina's heart; she kept quite.

   Nightstalk stood up and walked toward her in a slow pace. "Look, I don't see that the two of you as an actual boyfriend and girlfriend if only one of you saying "I Love You" to their partner." Nightstalk keeps reading her heart's voices.

    He pinned her to the wall as he leaned closer and whisper, "Just break up with him." Lina's eyes widen and pushes him back.

   "What are you trying to implying here?" Her face turns red as tears formed in her eyes. Nightstalk just sigh and speak up, " You don't get it, do you? You're the only one who are having a one sided love."

   Lina becomes so scared and confused. She didn't want to know the truth no more. Her tears fell off her cheeks as she fall down onto her knees.

   Nightstalk look down at Lina and cups her chin up as he looks into her eyes. "I can assure you that I can give you the love you deserved."

   "I'm home! How's everyone doi-" Moonlight paused as he saw Nightstalk kisses Lina. He felt his heart just stopped beating for a while.

   "W-what's going on here?" Moonlight asked stuttering.

   Nightstalk just hold Lina closer and said, "This girl.. is now mine"

- TO BE CONTINUED -

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm just in the mood to write so I'm making one chapter to satisfies those who supported this book!

Thank you!

#PeaceOut!!
~ProfDabber