tree way?!

Zacky, Brian and Isabella 3 way Smut taken in about 2005! City of Evil days.

Isabella was in the club with her friends Mackey and Chrissy. They were enjoying themselves when 5 men walked towards them. The three of them knew who they were as one of their songs was played at the club.

"Well hello there you.." The tall one stopped in front of Chrissy and smiled wickedly.
"Not just yet, Jimmy, you have to meet the others, first." The short one said.
"Shut up shortstack." The tall one said.

"Hi, there." The one with the spiky straight hair spoke to Isabella.

"H-Hi!" Isabella tried stuttering. She was really drunk.

The one with the lip piercings also spoke to her. "Hey there hot mess." He said.

"Hi!" Isabella sobered quick.

As Chrissy and the tall one were out on the dance floor together and the short one and Mackey hanging out with the muscular one,  it was just the three of them.

"Lets go on home early, we'll drive you." The spiked hair one said.

"i don't even know your name, sir." Isabella said.

"I apologize for that, my name is Zachary and thats Brian. We're the guitarists for Avenged Sevenfold." The lip piercing one said.

"Oh okay, then. You're not gonna kill me are you?" Isabella asked.

"Haha no, we aren't insane." Brian said.

"Okay, I live a corner away, lets go, i guess." Isabella said. She was sober now and she knew she needed to watch her back.

They took her home and stayed. They hung out, drunk more and chilled, until the topic of games came up.

"Lets play truth or dare." Isabella suggested.

"I dont mind that." Zacky said.

"Sure why not." Brian said.

They took a bottle and spun a few times.

The bottle landed on Isabella.

"I dare you both to screw me at the same time." She said.

"Uh.." Brian was uneasy but went along. He needed a little piece of ass tonight.

"Why not, just don't please consider it rape. You want this." Zacky said.

"I won't. Its all me." Isabella said.

So with that, they went to the bedroom.

Isabella took her dress off, just in her bra and panties.

Zachary got on top of her and his lips crushed onto hers. She came back with force.

Brian decided to take her panties off and finger her while Zacky worked at the first half.

"O-Oh my god, Brian, Zacky." All three of them were a moaning mess.

By now, all of them were naked and Zacky was giving her anal while Brian was on top.

Isabella was completely everywhere. In the next 5 minutes they all came.

She gave them both head. Zacky first. Then Brian. Then Zacky again.

It was now 3am and they were tired. Brian and Zacky left and now Isabella fell asleep.

The next morning she got 2 texts. One from Zacky and then one from Brian.

Hey Isabella you were great! Hopefully i get to see you again!~ Zacky V.

Isabella you gave me a real good time! See you soon.~ Synyster Gates.

MattBrianZacky ❤❤❤❤