Peter Parker x OC: Colors

Anne Jones woke up to her mom's yelling, "Anne, c'mon, your late." Well shoot. Anne thought as she got up and out of her warm, comfy bed. She looked around her still hardly unpacked bedroom and sauntered over to her closet and retrieved a black skater skirt, a long sleeved crop top, black tights, and brown boots.

She went into the bathroom to brush her wavy dark hair and her teeth. Halfway though brushing her hair her mom yelled, "Anne Georgia Jones, you are late the bus! If you don't get your butt down here this minute they're gonna leave you without a ride!" Anne sighed and put down the brush, rushing over to her bed to grab her phone and bag. She ran down the hallway to their apartment's kitchen.

"Mornin' Mama!" She yelled as she yelled as she raced past. She left the apartment and ran down the two flights of stairs between her and the bus. Dang it, dang it, dang it! She thought as went. She was not gonna be late on her first day. Nope, not today. She ran out the lobby and right into the parking lot where the bus was just closing it's doors.

"Wait, wait, please!" She yelled. The bus driver glared but opened the doors. "Thanks!" She said, so thankful she wasn't late. She stood in the walkway, "Ummmm..." She realised she had no clue were to sit.

"You can sit here if you want!" A perky voice offered. Who was happy this early in the morning. She turned to see a young, dark skinned girl about her age, "I'm Liz." She introduced herself.

"I-I'm Anne." She said, a little nervous to be meeting someone new. Liz gave her a smile.

"Where are you from, Anne?" She asked kindly.

"Virginia." She answered.

"Cool. You're a freshman, right?" She asked. Anne nodded. "I have a friend who's a freshman. I can have him show you around, if you want." The younger girl smiled, this was perfect actually.

"Yes, thank you." She replied.

"No problem. I'm just happy to help." Liz said. The two girls chatted the rest of the way to school.

...

"Hey Peter!" Peter heard Liz call over to him in the busy hallway. He felt butterflies begin to flutter in his stomach. He looked at her and she smiled. Next thing he knew the butterflies were turned into storm. Liz was so beautiful and kind. He may or may not of had a kinda huge crush on her.

"Meet my friend Anne. She's new and I was wondering if you'd show her around." She told him.

Peter's eyes landed on the short, wide-eyed young girl beside Liz. She gave him a shy smile, which quickly formed something different, surprise and awe. A strangled sound left her mouth. Then it happened, the previously black and white world slowly came into vibrant, beautiful color. He gasped, "Oh man."

...

Soulmates. Peter was her soulmate. Her soulmate. Her blood rushed in her ears and she could hardly breathe. The colors were so, so beautiful. The purplish red of her sweater, the light brown of the boots she wore. She looked up at Peter, his eyes were such a warm brown color. Tears leaked put of her own eyes. When you meet your soulmate your world goes from black and white into vibrant colors. She knew what colors were of course. As a child you learned based off of shades. She had never seen how truly vibrant they were, though.

"Your, your my soulmate." He said, tears were streaming down his beautiful face. She walked over to him.

"I-I-I'm Anne." He nodded, his glassy chocolate brown eyes trained on her.

"P-p-peter. I'm Parter Peecker, I mean Peter Parker." Anne giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

...