13

Daehwi Pov

Chirp

I slowly woke up hearing chirping noises, through the soft snores of Jinyoung I looked over at the otter's direction. One running around while the other was chirping still under the small blanket that I provided. I slowly crawled my way out of Jinyoung's grip and went to the otters, I picked up the injured buddy and caressed it's back slowly. The other crawled on me and met it's friend on my arm. Both were making noises loud enough to wake up Jinyoung. I wanted to make them stop but I didn't know what I should do.

"You two must be hungry huh? Wait here, I'll come back in a little."

I lowered them back down to the ground, I hurried off to the door before realizing the other was following me. I tried to make it go back to its friend but it refused and stayed with me. I opened the door and it ran out and down the stairs, I followed it and chuckled when I saw it fell on the last step. I picked it up and held it along my arm. We looked around in the kitchen trying our best to find something. I grabbed some left fish and I found the otter pushing a container of milk. I checked the milk making sure it wasn't rotten, surprisingly it wasn't yet. I should've brought that small bottle down so I wouldn't have to struggle carrying this up and down. I left the milk where it was before heading up the stairs again. Just before I went inside the room, something doesn't feel right. I looked at hyungs door and slowly opened it, I peeked inside to get a look.

"Oh, it's seems like they weren't home then.."

I thought as I closed their door and continue to send away the food for the otters. I broke the fish up in chunks for them to chew on safely. I stood back up and stretched a bit before feeling arms wrapped around me.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you too."

"What's going on? How's the recovery going?"

"So far so good."

I felt Jinyoung rested his head on my shoulder so he can watch the otters eat peacefully. I rubbed Jinyoung's cheek with my right before meeting his eyes when I turned.

"How long has it been since I've been this close to your face huh? The only time our lips touched was when you were just waking up that morning."

"Ahh don't remind me of that!"

I ended up slapping his shoulder and pushed myself away from him to hide away my blushing face.

Jinyoung Pov

I smirked at his little actions then searched the closet looking for new clothes to wear. Yeah yeah, these royal clothing will return to the palace soon. I tossed the clothes on a chair before wearing new dry warm clothes. I feel so good not having to wear those stupid clothes that the palace provided.

Dong

I flinched once I heard someone or something ran into the wall. I turned and I watched an otter in a box running into the wall continuously. Okay, when did the otters were given a box? I looked for Daehwi and he was doing the exact same thing.

"Haha, Daehwi-ah, are you alright?"

"No this stupid box is stuck."

He complained as I laughed at him, before he ran into a wall again, I held onto him and made sure he stay still. I tried just simply lifting the box but that instead moved his body up along with it.

"How did you even-"

"Long story short, I was going through my childhood since I used to live with small boxes as my little cover when it was raining. I don't know why I bother sticking my head in still."

"Stay still, this gonna hurt."

I grabbed onto the edge then ripped it with all my strength. I pulled it off now that one side is torn off completely. The wall banging was still going, we both looked over and I stole a glance at Daehwi.

"Sometimes, you do relate to the otter more since you both got stuck with a box."

I approached the otter and slowly pull the box out carefully. I let it back down as it ran towards it's buddy.

"This just feel like we're a family but the kids are otters."

"We're gonna set them back out soon once this one heals."

Daehwi petted the other carefully through it's cover slowly then stared out the window.

>>>

"Hyung! Lets eat something!"

"Okay okay, slow down."

"Come on, we haven't ate much since yesterday."

"I understand that-"

"Great, lets go."

He grabbed me then dragged me around the crowded streets. He took me to a restaurant again, I swear a restaurant, a big one too. I hate having to be in a very big place, we ended up being outside due to the tables under the covers were booked.

"Do we really have-"

"Bae Jinyoung!"

I turned and I saw my brother coming towards me, the moment I really want to run now but Daehwi kept me and hid behind me. I was confused but Daniel caught up to us showing a sincere smile.

"Where did you go huh? The guards wasn't able to find your body after you jumped off the cliff after the guy. Did you catched him?"

"No, I just went back home for a bit."

"I see, but why are you here? Wouldn't you go back to the palace, plus the king wasn't pleased with the marriage disaster. He wants to redo it within two days."

"Wae? Ain't he worried about it happening again? Last time that person-"

"Ahh that person was gonna kill- would you stop?!"

I shouted at Daehwi who was busy biting on my shoulder. Wah, this the first time since we first met that he bit me.

"Hey, kid. What are you doing to my brother?"

"N-Nothing.."

Daehwi stuttered which made me concern as to why he stuttered over something small. Daniel smiled before bidding us a goodbye, I waved him off. Just now, Daehwi was biting on me, Daniel leaving afterwards, something isn't right.

Some sort of trap? Is this Daehwi that I know before?