☆Sad reader☆

Y/n's P.O.V
I ran. I no longer cared, my boyfriend(or girlfriend), just dumped me. We had been together for almost three years, and I thought they asked me out to dinner to propose. I get there, we have a few drinks and then he(she) dumps me. I ran out after slapping them. I run home, open the door. And as I speed walk to my room I hear Pikachu.

"Ya alright kid..?" I don't answer him, as I just make a bee line to my room and slam the door. I throw myself on my bed and scream into the pillow, all the obscurities I wish I could say to the garbage I'd been calling 'babe'. I ended up crying myself to the point that my eyes are dry. I lay there on my stomach, my head on its side, and me having to breathe through my mouth.

"I hate crying..." I look at the wall, and every little nick, I study. Then there's a knock on the door,

"Y/n.." I give a 'hmm..' in response, and the door opens. I hear small 'pit pats' of Pikachu's feet, and a struggle, and a small 'thump'. I move my head to the other side, and see Pikachu on the floor. I drop my arm off the bed, and Pikachu scrambles up my arm. I bring my arm back up, and tuck it under my head. As I feel him sit on my back.

"Y/n." I roll over on to my back, and listen as Pikachu falls back to the ground. I let out a small giggle, as I sit up. I turn to face him on the floor, and pick lean over to pick him up. I sit him on my lap, and hug him tight. He kind of freezes up, then snuggles close. I yawn, and bring my knees up, trapping Pikachu in my cuddles.

~Here's another little bit~

♤♡ReadinWriter◇♧