Richie Smut

It's the summer and every year you and your family go camping with the next door neighbors. The Toziers. Ever since you were little, you and Richie have been close friends. You guys even had your first kisses together on your sixth birthday in your basement. There's always been something about Richie that lights a spark in your eyes every time he's near you or even if you just hear his name.You've always known him, but something seems different about him this summer.

POV Y/N:
Like tradition, my family and I are going camping with the Toziers near the quarry. As we get there, I take in the view. I've changed a lot this past year. I've gotten bigger boobs, a chubby, gross body:/, more acne:/, and been feeling an urge for certain things. I've been starting to discover my body and pleasuring myself. I wonder if Richie has noticed.

POV RICHIE:
As I step out of our car, I notice Y/N. Something's different about her. Her body is more cute than I remember. And her freckles have spread across her face like honey colored pollen. Also,... her tits have grown. A lot. "Hey, Y/N. Excited for this trip?" I say like a dumbass.
"Yeah. It's really nice out. I'm glad it's not super humid like it was last year." Y/N s says  looking into my eyes.
"Damn your beautiful " I blurt out without meaning.
Y/N blushes but before she can say anything her parents yell for her to help them set up the tent.
Y/N PARENTS: "Theres only enough room for us and Richie's parents in the RV, so you guys will have to share a tent down the next site. Is that oka-"
*Y/N CUTS THEM OFF* "Yeah, it's cool."

POV Y/N: I cant believe I'll be sharing a tent with Richie. I'm nervous but also excited. When they said that, I felt a little tingle in my panties. A good tingle....

RICHIE: wtf!? Oh my god. I can't share a tent with her, I won't be able to resist- never mind. What if I get a boner? That'll be so embarrassing. But hey, at least I'll be sharing a tent with a cute girl down away from our family but that still makes me nervous.

TIME SKIP; 9:00pm:
Y/N PARENTS: "It's starting to get late you guys, so go down to the tent site and start getting to bed. Take your flashlights and go to the green tent. There's two sleeping bags and pillows in there for both of you. Be careful and don't disturb the other campers, under stood?"
Y/N & RICHIE: "* irritated* ugh, yeesss."

RICHIE: "Hey, hopefully there's no creepy old fuckers down there"
Y/N: "Yeah, but at least I'll have you to protect me."
I blush. Fuck she's so cute.
"Whatever." I say.

Y/N: We arrive to the tent. Luckily, there's no other campers in site. Just us. I get that tingling again. It urges to be satisfied... we both get in and slip into our sleeping bags

RICHIE: "So..., it's just us and nature huh?"
Y/N: "Yup" she quickly turns to be, startling me and causing me to blush. Were both in our pjs now. Me in boxers and a t-shirt. Her in shorts and a tank top. She casually takes of her bra and throws it aside. I can't take my eyes off of those tits. They're so cute and hot. I'm gonna melt.

Y/N: "So how have you been? We haven't really talked a lot yet."                                              
"Uh yeah I've been good. Ya know schools finally out and everything. How about you? I've noticed you've changed a little." I blush once again. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
Y/N: " I've been okay. And yeah I have changed  in a bad way and I hate it. I'm fat and ugly" she says while laughing it off.
"No you're not Y/N. You're beautiful just the way you are." I blurt out.
It's quiet for a moment.
Y/N: "Really? I hate my body. I'm so chubby and gross. I just feel-
I interrupt her with a hard kiss.

Y/N: I kissed Richie back, feeling a wave of warmth and love flow throughout my body. "I didn't know you felt that way. I've noticed you've changed too. You've gotten hotter and your voice has dropped"
RICHIE: "Something else has dropped too." He says with a light chuckle. Dirty dumbass.
I kiss him again and it turns into a hot make out. I feel that tingling again, only this time it's getting fulfilled. He slips into my sleeping bag. RICHIE: "Is..this okay?"
I give him permission. All of a sudden, I feel something press against my stomach. Oh shit.

RICHIE: Oh shit. She is so fucking hot. I just adore her. I'm getting harder and harder by the second. Oh shit...

Y/N: I put my hand on his hard shaft, stroking it up and down slowly through his boxers. Damn it's big. He lets out a moan that immediately turns me on.
RICHIE: "*moans* uhh, Y/N. You're so hot."
"You're so hard Richie. It's making me wet." I say to him with my gasping breath. He takes his lanky, skinny fingers and plays with my nipple. He places his tongue on my right nipple and starts to lick and suck like he was dying for it. I moan. I put my hand into his boxers and start stroking harder.

RICHIE: Damn. She's so fucking perfect. The way she touches me is better than anything in this world. Her hard nipple feels so good on my tongue. I can't stop.  "*moans* oh my go- Richie!" She gasps. "Yeah baby? I can't resist you." I say. That makes her grow even weaker.

Y/N: I unzip the sleeping bag to make more room. I pull down his boxers and lick the tip. He lets out a trembling moan. "Uhh.., wait..*moans*" I suck the tip like my life depends on it. I go deeper and deeper. "Uhh baby..,*moans* don't stop" he whines. He cums. Weak ass. Too early. He moves down my body. He grabs my waste and pulls off my shorts and panties.

RICHIE: I start licking immediately. Mm she tastes so fucking good. I start sucking on her clit and making it bulge with lush. She lets out a howling moan. " *Intensely moans* uh.., Richie!" Her breathing gets heavier and heavier. I slide my fingers in slowly, making her shake. "*! moans!* Ri- RICHIE!!"
"You like that, Y/N?" I ask.
"Yes...daddy." She says. Fuck. She's going to blow my dick off!

Y/N: He has full control over me now. I can't resist him. His long fingers feel so good, grinding up against my soft, tight walls. "Fuck me." I say. He takes out a Trojan magnum condom. XL. Damn. He puts it on. He slowly slides it in. Fuck it hurts.

RICHIE: I follow her command. I put the tip in and she flinches. "Are you okay?" I ask right away.
Y/N: " It hurts, but I'll be okay. Keep going."
She's so tight. Her insides are hugging me tightly. I want to scream out her name. I slowly increase my speed. "Y/N!" I loudly moan.

Y/N: "*!moans!* oh my god,*gasps for air * Richie! I'm- cumming!!"
RICHIE: " Me too!!"
He came as I did, squirting on his big dick.
We both lay down next to each other, panting.

Y/N & RICHIE: "Wow."

RICHIE: "I love you and I always have Y/N."
Y/N: "I love you too Richard Tozier."

-fin.

(2 be continued.....