FAN(Ayako&ryota)

Ayako & Ryota

It was just a normal day and the town was busy. It's saturday so everyone's excited to do their plans but Ryota. He even ditched their practice for their game in the interhigh where they will play against the strongest teams in Japan. He sighed and jogged towards a food stall. He is hungry.

He looked at the mouthwatering foods in his front and ordered some. He immediately ate his food then continued to walk.

Suddenly his attention was caught by a simple cafe that serves his favorites. Including burgers and fries. He was relaxed when he entered there. The cafe's ambiance was warm and welcoming.

"Ryota-kun are you alone?" Mrs. Kiroshiku asked, the owner. I've known her eversince and i can tell that she is one of the kindest person he'd met.

"Yes, mrs Kiroshiku" He gave her a small smile then went to sit in a seat beside the glass window.

"The usual?" The old lady asked him and he nodded.

He touched his earring as he waited for his food. He's staring from afar not noticing that his food had already arrived.

"Soo, what's going on in your mind?" A voice asked and he was startled.
To hear the girl in his dreams and thoughts in reality has really a great impact to him. Who can blame him? He has fallen for her eversince he first saw her. His cheeks slightly turned into pink and his eyes sparkled but when he remembered the things happened last night he looked away not wanting her to see his sadness. "Akagi sent me to find you, you were absent for our practice and he's angry about it."

His eyes widened when he felt his right cheek burning a little bit. Ayako hit him with her fan.

Some of the costumers there looked at them and some doesnt even care some were talking about them and some were ignoring them.

He looked at her with his cheeks blushing while scratching his hair.

"Wh-what have I-I done this time?" He stuttered while talking to her.

Damn! She's really beautiful. 

"Why are you looking away?" She said while raising her eyebrow, her arms crossed and voice slightly irritated. "Im talking to you" She pouted and gripped her fan with her hand. He is preoccupied thats new. She said in her thoughts.

He scratched his hair again while clearing his throat. His blushing face is really giving his feelings justice. Again he felt a pang of pain right where she hit him awhile ago and he pouted like a child.

"Ayako..." He said while looking down sadly. She froze at his reaction. She is not used to it. "Ayako, im hurting" He said in a shaky breath. He is trying to control his emotions, not wanting to burst in front of her.

She stilled, doesnt know what to do. She was just looking at him and his reaction.

"Are you tired?" She asked looking away.

He shook his head then rested his chin on his palm while his elbow is resting on the table. He is looking outside. "I never said i was. It's.. It's just that. You shouldve told me when you already have a boyfriend" He said while his eyes fixed on the outside.

She just sat there and tilted her head in confusion and a minute or two she bursted out laughing.

"Don't laugh at me" He said while his face was already red. "Cant you see im hurting here?"

She just continued to laugh and tapped his shoulder like he's told her a funny joke. And He did. Seriously? A boyfriend? She asked to herself and shaked her head.

"What are you talking about?" She giggled and pinched Ryota's cheek which made his face more colorful.

She touched my face. He said to himself and his innerself was celebrating for this.

"Stop. D-Dont do that again" He said while massaging his cheek acting like doesnt like what she's doing.

"Would you rather get hit with my fan?" She laughed. And his world stopped while staring at her. "I wont mind" She smiled.

"I saw you last night with a guy, youre holding hands with him while laughing" He looked at her eyes with sadness. "I want to interfere you two but i can see tgat youre so happy. And... And i cant do anything" He looked away.

"Are you sure it was me?" She looked up, thinking.

"I like you eversince i first saw you, I've been following you for a long ng time now. I know what amd how your looks are from different angles. It's impossible for me to make mistakes when it come to you"

She grimaced at me "damn youre so cheesy" She shrugged and smiled. She suddenly held his hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. He looked at their hands with his eyes full of shock and confusion. "A brother once said to me that intertwining fingers makes someone calm so he did it to calm me." She said while staring at their hands with a smile. "And it was not like you're thinking" She smiled at him. "Last night i want to already confess to someone but nervousness was overcoming my system. I dont have the confidence... I was passing by your house Ryota, with my brother. And i thought i could talk for you for a little time but you're not there. So i proceeded to plan B, i was planning to talk to you at the practice but youre not there only to find out that you're here sad and thinking nonsense" She frowned and smiled"i like you Ryota."

He couldnt take his feelings anymore so he cried. Ayako pulled him out of the cafe and they went to a quiet place. They sat on the grasses, their fingers still intertwined. He kissed her hands and smiled at her. She blushed and he was amused to see her reaction.

"Does this mean we're already together?" He smiled widely and she smirked.

"No. You need to court my parents first and, my brother" She shrugged. His smile fell and he blushingly looked away.

"I would do anything after that i will marry you"

"Ryota!" She blushingly hit his arm and he caught it with his other hand.

"Damn. I was so happy" He gave her his most sincere smile while tears are slowly streaming in his eyes. She looked at him and wiped his tears away.

"you should be" she smiled