I woke up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I looked over to my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Donna, I texted her saying something came up and I need to absent, she texted back with Okay, then I walked to my room to pick out a clothing, I was about to get to shower when my doorbell ring, I run up to it to reveal a delivery man with bouquet of flowers, "are you miss Annie?" He said, you can see the struggle in his face," Uh yeah." I said eyeing the flower he was holding, "please sign here." He said handling me a clipboard with a paper and a pen, I sign up and handed it back to him, he handed me the flower and walked back to his truck.

I closed the door and look for a card or something, but I failed, "who would send this?" I whispered , then my phone rings, I grabbed it and looked over the caller ID. It's Seb, I Answered it and walked to the living room, "Hey." He said on the other line, "yeah, is everything okay?" I said, sitting down the sofa and putting the flower down the table, "I'm sorry, but I can't come for movie night, something came up at work and I have to stay the night, I'm so sorry, I wanted to go, but I can't-" I cut him off saying ," it's alright, that's work, we can have movie night some other time." I said pinching the bridge of my nose, "you're not mad?" He said, "yeah, all good, I understand." I said, but for real I'm a bit disappointed, hanging out with him is fun and I'm getting used to it, "thank you, just go get more rest tonight, don't stay up late." He said with a sunny voice, I smiled a bit ," yeah, take care." I said back, "I'll text you later." He replied then we both said bye and I hung up.

I flopped myself on the couch, whispering "what am I supposed to do now?" Then get a throw pillow and burry my face on it. After a while I get up and went straight to my bathroom.

After an hour of shower I ended up wearing a black fitted shirt and a neon sgreen short shorts, I paired it wit a knee high socks with Thor's mini face and Lightning all over it, and it's color black, I love avengers so freaking much don't come for me, I let my hair fall down my back and went to the living room, it's almost 6, I And I'm hungry af, I decided to go our and have dinner on tender greens, I grabbed my red oversized marvel hoodie and grabbed a black baseball cap, I wore my white adidas, and grabbed my phone and car keys, went to my garage and start my car.

After a minute of drive I arrived at tender greens , I ordered my usual and started to munch on my food, I find myself looking over my phone every minute, to see if Seb's schedule might change, when. Realized it, I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and get out of tendergreens, "I need to unwind." I said to myself, and walked back to my car, I went to McDonald's drive thru to order my midnight snacks, after that I went straight to my house.

I parked on my garage and grabbed every bag I got from McDonald's, I walked up to my porch to see the tv inside opened, I chuckled a bit knowing it's Ruby , well she's home early, I opened the door and put my car keys on the small table near the door, I laid the bags on the ground to take my hoodie off and hook it on the wall, i took my shoes off to and kick em on the side then I grabbed them once again and walked to the living room.

"Ruby I'm so happy you're home early, Seb canceled earlier and I'm so freaking pissed but I can't tell him that cause-" I cut myself off when I saw who's sitting on the couch, he looked at me with a smirk, I choked on air and cough out loud while putting the bags down on the table, he get up and started patting my back , helping me.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I startled you." He said leading my way to sit on the couch, then he sat down beside me, "Uh, what are you doing here? And why are you dressed like that?" I said pointing out the white longsleeves with a collar he's wearing, and the black slacks he's wearing, I looked over to the other sofa to see his tuxedo hanging on the arm rest, I put a confused look and tilted my head to the side a bit.

"Uh, you see - I." I put one finger on his lips saying, "you failed a date?" I said, then it made him chuckle, I pulled my hand when he started laughing hard, "what's so funny?" I said, "nothing you look cute when you're making assumptions." He said and laughed again.

"What? And how did you get in?" Pointing out to the door, "Well Ruby told me that you guys leave a spare key under the pot outside, so yeah, and I brought Taco Bell as I promised." He said pointing out the another bag on the table.

"How bout you? Where did you go with that outfit?" He said pointing on my socks, "Hey, you know I love marvels a lot, don't judge me." I said crossing my legs and my arms, he chuckled and nodded a bit, "so what are we going to watch?" He said resting his back on the sofa, "horror for a change." I said getting the food out of the bags and spreading it on the table, I looked back to him and he nodded.

After a minute everything is settled, we turned out the lights, and I got blanket that we both shared, we're eating tacos when the scariest Parton the movie got me, I screamed bloody help, and startle him, he looked at me and started to laugh, it's because my food is all over my shirt, I looked over to him with a mad look then he paused the movie and walked up to open the lights.

He walked to the kitchen counter and grabbed the paper towels, "thank you." I said with a low voice as I pick up the food that is resting on the chest part of my shirt and put it in my mouth, he chuckled a bit, and started to wipe the part in my arms and some strands of my hair.

After a while everything's gone, "let's watch again." I said straightening up my shirt, "Wait you still got some on your neck, here I'll help you." He said and lean in, I tilted my head a bit to give him access to my neck, his face is inch close to me, then I gulped, it made him look over to me in that position, his eyes switch from my eyes to my lips, and the same goes for me.

I'm sorry if it's too long.

Lei