Chapter 52

The bar was set, the dance floor cleared, the band placed on the stage, the cake was out and setup perfectly, and all of the guests were seated at their round tables surrounding the dance floor.

Johnny had announced Olivia and Rick as they entered the gallery and took to the dance floor for their first dance, as Johnny started strumming his guitar. Madi was standing on stage with him, as she spotted Rob taking his seat at their group table.

'I found a love for me. Darling just dive right in, follow my lead. I found a girl beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were that someone waiting for me.'

Madi watched the happy couple swayed together and shared secrets as they were in their own world, laughing and smiling so bright. Then like a magnet, Madi found Rob's eyes as he was staring at her intently, smile never wavering.

'Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve it, darling you look perfect tonight.'

Madi prepared as her verse was coming up, but she couldn't move her eyes away from Rob.

'Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know. He shares my dreams I hope that someday we'll share a home. I found a love to carry more than just my secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own. We are still kids but we're so in love, fighting against all odds, I know we'll be alright this time. I see my future in your eyes.'

As the first dance came to a close, Madi slowly exited the stage, and before she got across to the table, Johnny announced, "The Bride would now like to share a dance with her brother." as Rob got up from his seat and walked onto the dance floor to take Olivia's hand from Rick.

Madi went to sit with their group at the table as she watched the siblings, who had become so important in her life, share a dance.

Rob:

Rob walked out onto the dance floor to meet his sister, just as Madi was walking to their table. He was going to need to find a time to finally get to talk to her, but right now this was about Olivia.

"Thank you for making it on time. I don't know what I would've done if you couldn't be here." Liv said as they started to dance.

"I'm so sorry it took so long. There was engine trouble on the plane in Thailand that delayed us for quite a few hours. I finally got to Beijing and then got a flight to LA, which finally got me here. I don't even know what day it is or what time it is anymore." Rob told her laughing.

"It's my wedding day, and it's time you talk to Madi about your future together now that you are home. I have never seen someone love you as much as she does. She took care of herself, and we took care of her for you as well. It was rough for a while there." Olivia admitted.

"Thank you for helping her while I was gone. I know I missed some important milestones while I was. On those days I wanted to escape the camp and find a way to call her, but I couldn't. They had strict protocols in place to make sure that didn't happen." Rob explained.

"She knows that. Sterling's death anniversary was the worst day. We all came over and helped her through it, and she was better a few days later. Cooper was one of your best ideas. She loves that dog so much, and he has really helped her stay busy and have someone there for comfort at all times." Liv told him as the song came to a close.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me big brother. I couldn't have made it here without you. Now, it's time for you to go get your happy ending."