💁‍♂️Hangout🙋‍♀️

Third Person's POV

It was morning, as usual Ichigo is having a run early in the morning to build up her stamina. As she was finished she headed back to her own room to freshen up herself and to prepare for the day. Naoto is now awake to prepare himself for the day for he is preparing for his own work. The two were smiling to theirselves because of this day, they will be patient for the time they will hangout.

~time skip~

Naoto's POV

"You may use the afternoon to prepare for the audition, class dismissed" I announced and left the room, I checked the time and it's 10:23. 'I should prepare myself' I thought, I quickly walked to my room to prepare myself.

Ichigo's POV

I stretched my hands as class was dismissed, I didn't have any work today so I'm attending classes.
"Ichigo" someone called to me, I turned to face my friends Aoi and Ran
"It's about time don't you think?" Ran said, I checked the time through my phone '10:23? I should prepare now!' I thought. I stood up from my seat
"I should get going, see you guys!"
"Tell us all about it when you come back!" I heard Aoi, I dashed to my room to prepare.

As I arrived to my room I brought out the dress I will wear today, I fixed my hair and put on my usual bow and looked at myself at the mirror
"I'm ready!" I beamed to myself, I headed out to the school gates.

Naoto's POV

I finished preparing myself. I went out to see Johnny-sensei
"Oh~ where are you going Coolkawa teacher?" he said as he smirked
"Nowhere" I replied, I passed by him but was able to see his face of defeat. I headed to the school gates.

Third Person's POV
-online-

The two lo- I mean, people who will go on their "Hangout" today are now heading to the school gates to meet up and go to the Theme park. The lovely strawberry and the cold-hearted band leader has finally reached the gate and had eyes on each other (Oh my gawd kill me now, I'm fangirling)
They stared at each other for a while and Naoto was the first to snap back to reality and took a few steps to get a bit close to Ichigo.
"You look great today Hoshimiya" he complimented her,

Ichigo blushed from the compliment

"Y-You too! You look really cool" she stuttered,