Chapter 2~Wondering in wonderland

It felt like hours but finally the little girl landed on the hard floor,as she got up she brushed off her dress and started to look around there was five doors in front of her the first door was solid gold and gleaming, the second door was made of wood,boring and dull,the third door was shining like the sun the girl had to look away,the fourth door was made of glass but you couldn't see what was behind it,the fifth door was made of water still unable to see what was behind it, next to the fifth door was a curtain but there was no windows. The little girl pulled back the curtain that revealed a small door it was a normal door too small for her to fit in. she turned back to see if she could get back up the rabbit hole but a table appeared in front of her a little bottle no bigger than her pinkie was on the table with a note that said 'DRINK ME' what? Oh yes yes I know it sounds a lot like the one you heard but hush i said it's partly true! The little girl decided it was safe and drank the liquid she coughed and coughed until she was out of breath "Well that was a waste of time." the little girl said she looked back up. she tilted her head, "When did that table get so tall?" she asked herself it took awhile for her to realize that she was the one who shrunk! But she was also courts what was behind the mini door she turned the door knob,it didn't open she turned her head and saw the key on the table.

•End Notes•

Hope you like it!!! see ya later Pixies and Lost boys!!